Reviews for The Grass is Always Greener
loveangel23 chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
please continue with this story i love it
Emwa5 chapter 19 . 4/15/2009
I know it's been a very long time sice you've updated, but I really hope you find the inspiration to finish this story. It is extremely well written, and you've kept everyone in character perfectly!
Honourable Fool chapter 19 . 6/27/2008
Oh curses! Curse you! How could you stop there? And no updates in two years? Is it too much to hope that you'll still finish this one day? Oh, curse you! I want to know what happens! Wufei, the stupid idiot, he's in love with her and she with him and now because of a few misunderstood sentences (he's good at that, isn't he?) he's being a totla bak chee! (that's idiot in Chinese. I was wondering why he kept saying baka when he's not Japanese.) Oh! Please, I want more! I want you to fix this sticky situation! I want Wufei to save Relena's cute butt, I want him to realize what a freakin doofus he is and I want a happily ever after here! Dammit!

Sorry. I just got really into the story and so excited when I thought it was already finished. And now, seeing where you left off and how long ago you updated despair took over and ... yea. I hope you haven't forgotten it completely. Just a few more chapters, get out the ending, and then that's it! Please?

/sighs/ I'll leave you alone now and go have a good cry with some ice cream while I dream about Wufei and Relena. By the way, in case you couldn't tell, I'm SO loving this story! It's awesome! I'm completely hooked! I just hope that one day... One day I'll find out what happened...

TTFN
Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Are you ever going to finish? I'd like to see how it ends... Please?
lilrin chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this story feels like it was based on The Holiday :3
Sawyerluvr chapter 19 . 11/14/2006
Wow this story seriously rocks!
yuMeNami chapter 19 . 9/18/2006
arigatou for updating..you dont know how much it means to me that you've finally updated this story..ive been waiting for it for so long..
agapeNuria chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
please update soon
blissful trinity chapter 19 . 5/26/2006
i bet its because he's part of that something organization.. how dare he.. wheres relena & wufei mush?
Starlight Gundam chapter 19 . 5/24/2006
Yea, glad to see a new chapter. Great job!
RedLion2 chapter 19 . 5/23/2006
Hey, you updated! Although I had already read this on your website, it was still great to see it here. I hope that Steve, Roger, and Wufei can find out what's going on in time to stop Gale and his cronies from hurting Relena. I think that it's a pretty sure sign that Wufei's in love with her when, even though he's upset at her, he still can't stop thinking about her.

Awesome story so far, but I've told you that before. I was looking at some of your reviews, and wow, some people have a lot of nerve. They just don't appreciate how good you are. Don't take offense...those reviewers that are mean don't matter. Like "Spelling Nazi 001." That person obviously is only interested in catching any mistakes, and not in the fine writing you're producing.

Anyway, thank you for the update.

-RedLion2
andrea chapter 10 . 5/23/2006
you shouldn't use baka... i interupts the flow and is a random foreign word that everyone uses aside from that it seems to go well
Tsuyoku chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
Thank you so much for updating! I'm so glad, it's been quite some time and I was getting worried that this story had been forgotten... Please do something with Wufei and Relena again soon, I really wasnt to know what's going to go on between them. It was tantilizing that they didn't even meet this chapter, but the thoughts that Wufei had did help witht eh fluff just a little bit. Please, please update, this is my fav 5XR story!

tyk
blissful trinity chapter 18 . 4/20/2006
the idea of wufei and relena dating... heero and sally dating is completely different. interesting i must say. hopefully wufei will come to his senses and understand. update soon!
agapeNuria chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
love it love it love it please write more :)