Reviews for Sure Fooled Them
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aww, if only that happened!

Great idea for this one shot!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was cute, but not enough Dasey!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
loved it update soon
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Everything is worthy of reviews, even if you're only telling the person they should never think of writing again. Which I'd NEVER tell you just based on this one fic. I had to read it after I saw the summary. I just watched that episode.

I loved it. The two of them are too adorable for words, even if my friends say that statement makes me certifiably insane. Very good! Now I'm off to check out the rest of your stuff.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was great. Loved it!
LexieCoop chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
i like it
Frogster chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Ooh, lovely. Nice sweet fluff. Loved the line "We can't be apart from each other for more than a day." So Dasey!

Update soon!
brittanysnodes chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I thought it was perfect! it wasn't over fluffy but just how I imagine Derek and Casey admitting something like that. There is something there and it's about time they admit it on the show but they probably won't which sucks! but this story is going right on my favorites list!
mimibear chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
that was cute...cuz i just watched March Break a lot of times, because it has more DASEY on it...
tentitoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I loved it!
Lanter chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Cute take on Derek and Casey's (possible) feelings post March Break.
Samone chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This so should have been in the episode! Its was so in character and it fit perfectly, like it was an exact chunk missing from the script.

I loved it. Awesome job!
fanficrulez chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
definetily worth a review! i loved it! a fave!

Dean
blinnn chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
this is amazing! & it totally should have been in the episode! haha it fits so wonderfully! :)
CullenCrazy chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw it was cute I liked it!