Reviews for Almost Cheaper By The Dozen
zara25 chapter 16 . 7/16
А какое законное право имела Молли Уизли бить Гермиону? То что она женщина не имеет значение. Возможно ситуация крайне плоха. Детишки заигрались. Но это не означает, что посторонний человек может бить чужого ребенка.
zara25 chapter 11 . 7/16
Russian Я не понимаю поведение Люпина. Да ребёнок повел себя некорректно. Но о каком уважении к старшим здесь может идти речь? Как можно требовать уважения в подобных условиях? И разве в почти 12 лет ребёнок не имеет право, если не выбрать сам своего опекуна, то хотя бы получить возможность выбирать из небольшого списка предполагаемых опекунов?
Люпин осознанно или нет встал на сторону взрослых в этой ситуации, оставив Гарри в меньшинстве.
Molly chapter 31 . 3/31
Okay. I so enjoyed this story! You brought out so many little nuisances of each character. You tied storylines together. Thanks! I want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I know what your referencing In the title
Guest chapter 31 . 10/11/2015
lol loved it
Guest chapter 27 . 10/11/2015
I loveed the story. im happy you finishedwriting it
Bee chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
Ok. That last comment Madecme review. I'm just so caught up reading it! Good plot
Pat chapter 27 . 8/8/2015
I love this whole story, please write a sequel
Guest chapter 31 . 7/20/2015
That was excellent! Had to finish it all in one go. Thank-you so much.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
You're sick, not only you have a spanking fetish but you're also enjoy child abuse too much I hope you'll never ever have children, you'd spank them for your sick pleasure!
Tiffany Pryde chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
I honestly love this story, yeah the discipline is harsh but not too harsh and guidelines are clear, so it's nothing unexpected, I think everyone is treated fairly.
medward chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
Last chapter? What about the train ride? What about thee animagi? What about being a dragon and dragon rider? (Draco could destroy 10,000 enferi in a few exhalations, when he is a dragon!). I realize that you wrote this a while back, but pu-leeeeease finish this! You have a lot of good things in place, waiting to be used!
medward chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Uh-oh. You know he will go for revenge!
medward chapter 29 . 9/13/2014
I love that Harry is so powerful although he must learn to master it. Maybe his gift with fire relates to his Phoenix animagus.

Lucius is persistent!
medward chapter 28 . 9/13/2014
I told them to get the Grangers a long time ago, but now it is too late. Rather gruesome too.
276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »