Reviews for Almost Cheaper By The Dozen
Tiffany Pryde chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
I honestly love this story, yeah the discipline is harsh but not too harsh and guidelines are clear, so it's nothing unexpected, I think everyone is treated fairly.
medward chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
Last chapter? What about the train ride? What about thee animagi? What about being a dragon and dragon rider? (Draco could destroy 10,000 enferi in a few exhalations, when he is a dragon!). I realize that you wrote this a while back, but pu-leeeeease finish this! You have a lot of good things in place, waiting to be used!
medward chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Uh-oh. You know he will go for revenge!
medward chapter 29 . 9/13/2014
I love that Harry is so powerful although he must learn to master it. Maybe his gift with fire relates to his Phoenix animagus.

Lucius is persistent!
medward chapter 28 . 9/13/2014
I told them to get the Grangers a long time ago, but now it is too late. Rather gruesome too.
medward chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Now that's just scary!
medward chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
That is one of the reasons I love wandless magic! Poor Harry and Draco, save the centaur, escapes the death eaters and still incur Snape's wrath.
medward chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Yay, not Severus will bond well with Harry.

I like this port key tagging idea -clever!
medward chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Go Harty! It is pretty impressive that he knew goblin protocol etc! They should have left Albus at home!
medward chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
I told you Xeno was in danger!

Of course the rat is Pettigrew! How are they not getting that! Isn't he on the Marauder's map?
medward chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Poor Harry can't win it seems. Lucius is very bad in this fic [
medward chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Alice is teaching them useful stuff! The adults all deserved the stench for working them so hard on vacation.
medward chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
Whoa, a Phoenix and a dragon rider! Does that mean they won't be able to kill him when he is in his animagus form? I can see a fabulous final battle shaping up!
medward chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Cool animagi! They should have expected Draco to be a dragon! Draco got his wish for Snape to be his father! What about Narcissa though? She gets tossed with Lucius?
medward chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
I like that you made Harry magically gifted and I love windless magic.