Reviews for Secrets and Heartache
megan chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
i really like this story i would like to know if kairi will be okay and will she be forgiven and will she forgive shampoo and her great grandmother for what they did?
KaseyKay10 chapter 17 . 12/16/2010
Kairi is soooo lucky to get kissed by Youko

and I don't blame her for wanting to touch Youko's ears I actually want to do the same thing

please update soon
ryu238 chapter 17 . 12/16/2010
I think you are being to hard on Akane in this story. Other than that I got to say, there is nothing really impressive about this story.
Kariston Draconis chapter 17 . 12/16/2010
Hmmm... Here I was searching for something new to read, and I stumble upon this little gem. It's an interesting idea, and there's nowhere near enough Ranma/Yu Yu Hakusho crossovers out there. My only gripe at this point is that you said you wouldn't be hooking up Ranma with any of his canon fiance's, yet you now seem to be trying to set him up with Akane. Not being a fan of this pairing myself, I hope you'll understand when I say that I hope this plan that Ranma and the others are working out fails miserably. If he keeps hanging around Kairi, he might get to the point where he decides that honor isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway, at least in this case. In my personal opinion, you should try setting him up with Botan. No-one's ever tried that before, and I think it could be interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
Nice. :)
marc chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
great chapter, keep up the good work!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
I turly loved this chapter. Loved the Kairi/Genkai a lot. The two of them are turly awesome and cut from the same cloth. I'd almost like to see Genkai get custdy of her. but thats up to you. Loved the yu yu boys as well. I hope Jin and co come back. maybe they can blast a few people... lol. Anyway very nice over veiw of Ranma's issues. He's starting to change a bit more for the better. Perhaps by the end of this he will be able to make a real choice when it comes to the girls. Shampoo I think more than likely feels bad about it all. Mousse I would say would want to make a mends as well. Ukyo isn't all that bad, but I would see her far happier with some else than Ranma. More Touya's speed. Kuno needs a wake up call before he gets offed by any number of demons. or better yet sued by Yoko. lol. Over all just a very fun read. I really enjoy this a lot. Thank you for writing and posting. While I think I know what the paring will be. I just want to add my two pennys. I like Jin/Kairi. Again wonderful fic.
Kithrin chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
nice
Naosj chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
You mean you don't even reveal Kaori's big secret! : (

I'm sure the people who've waited for almost a year are a little sad.
Naosj chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
Nothing makes me happier than seeing Yu Yu Hakusho's characters properly entrenched in Nerima's madness.

This whole story reminds me of playing Harvest Moon as a girl, considering all of Kairi's potential suitors.
anime-vampiress chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
Cool story. Seriously. I love Ranma crossover with yu yu hakusho. I have one myself, though I never finished it. sadly.. haha XD
indiefilms chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Quite the detailed conflict of explosive tension within the dialogues. You did well in explaining Kairi's stand on the issues of marriage. Hiei explained himself well too in his views and beliefs. Blood boiling in almost all directions from just about all characters. The tension and strong words were well written and well descriptive. Onto your next story.
indiefilms chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
Hiei's friends should keep out of what went on between Hiei and Kairi as it's really none of their business. But people tease. I suppose that's something some have to live with. Very interesting chapter between Hiei and Kairi while she was under the 'love potion'. You gave a smooth, long and slow paced brush stroke of what transpired between the two, plus the mature and responsible response Hiei gave to her chastity and purity. He was definitely responding in a highly proper, highly efficient and highly responsible manner. He's a good man. I like him. He has my utmost respects. Focus and integrity definitely resonate with this man- a true warrior within a warrior...
indiefilms chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Interesting of all that had transpired because the day pill- no thanks to Mousse. Kuno and Happosai- no comment... I'll just roll me eyes on those two. When she chooses Hiei, which is quite obvious, it should be interesting to see what comes of it.
indiefilms chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
Hm... Gee... hark! I wonder who Kairi has in mind... Could the first letter be an "H"? With a last letter of "I"?... I wonder... LOL... Looks like a bonding- a development of peaceful and pure trust between Hiei and Kairi. He is certainly the man to help her heal from that white trash "number jumper" Mike. The part with the Wind Master was cool- even though Kairi was crapping herself for a bit after being so high up. Keep rolling..
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »