Reviews for A Long Day at the Office
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
W.O.W. I llove the idea of someone doing that. The only way it couls have been better is if will actually did something while she was talking to her boss. Can you imagine orgasming while trying to talk to your boss? HOT!
lynxlan chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
A very fun workplace romp. :)
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
love it i hope its not a one shot
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
"...there’s no way I’d risk the chance of Hank walking in here and finding me sprawled out starkers on my desk.”

You just HAD to name the boss Hank. Thanks a lot! Instead of this fic being really hot, it just got smoking hot. GOOD LORD. Hank and Will in the same room.

P.S. I know you haven't the slightest idea what I'm talking about.

FABULOUS FIC! You should write another chapter.
WillsElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
All I had to read was your description of this story on HTR-"another oneshot with smut"-and I knew I was in for a treat. And, shockingly (okay, not really), this was *hot*! As soon as the receptionist told Elizabeth that a client was there to see her, I thought, "ooh, they're going to do it right there on her desk!" The smut, as always, was great; the build-up to the smut was great; and the aftermath of the smut was great. So was this line: "As I retrieve my shoes, Will says, “Shall I visit you next week, then?” Great job! :-)
williz chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
You are so me...

Basically, I love you for accepting my challenge.

And I love you for rocking it.

And I love you. *shrug*
PirateRN chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Unacymbol-doing what you do best with this story! Love to see you writing again : )
Smithy chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Reminds me of when in the 1980's on 'General Hospital', and Robert Scorpio would make out on his desk in his office {he was the police commissioner}, and later his brother Mac would do the honors. I so loved those days, now all you got is that idiot Sonny Corinthos. Ah, the good old days...sniffle.
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Pirate-x-Girls chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow, steamy office smut! I like it! Wonderful made my day that did! So thanks and keep up with this writing, I'm liking it very much!

baby le chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
seriously, role play, next time! make liz the naughty! or, have liz visit will at HIS job. lol.
Krism chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
loved it mel! Elizabeth created a monster there! LOL. But man, doesn't that just make you want an office job! Loved mel, thanks so much for these one-shots, they are awesome!