Reviews for Pranked
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
HILARIUS! Perfectly done!
Kora Bloom chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
You can't say Axel didn't deserve that after beating up Demyx and being mean to him. I'm glad Roxas decided to come clean in the end. Fori is so hilarious!
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
I love this fic ... oh god... I love pranks ... pocky

*falls over laughing*
tsukikoOkami chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Dude I love this story I Faved it on deviant art. Now I can read this at school yeah
CBDemyx chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I TOTALLY misinterpreted everything Demyx said :D :D :D Loved Axel's reaction, bwuahahaha!
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
It's funny that I was drinking kool-aid throughout this. It got to the shower part and it came out of my nose cause I was laughing so hard, FYI. lol, and oh god, I literally COULD NOT BREATH AT ALL throughout cause I was laughing so hard.
KittyKell chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
omg it is so funny. i want more like what roxas wrote on him and Axels revenge
AreisKnight chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
XD god this story is great! *dies laughing* i'm curious what did roxas write on him?
DucttapedCheshireCat chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
wahahhaha xD

ooh.. nice ending.

way to go Demyx xD

great work xD
13th Shadow chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
*giggle fit* Lucky Demy... in bed with naked Axel. *drool( Lucky damn Axel too! *drools more*

And I want to know what Roxas wrote on him! Naughty Xanrivash for leaving us hanging like that! Bad bad Author!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
I'm not sure whether to cringe and go crawl into a hole somewhere until I can forget everything, or bust a gut laughing. *chuckles*

Despite everything he's done, Axel (at least, sober!Axel) Can't turn off his big-brother-needed-alert when Demyx starts cringing. :D

Keep writing!

~emyx
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
You hate me. I know you do, don't lie, not even to yourself. I'm so incredibly sorry! I was just having a lot of issues over the summer-between not having computer access for half the time and being slightly depressed or asleep the other half, I just couldn't bring myself to read anything even mildly angsty. I avoided the entire KH fandom, and my email, knowing that the guilt was eating me alive for not showing a sign of continued existence, and I ended up getting more depressed and having to go drown myself in other happyish activities. So I apologize, and I'll TRY not to repeat it.

On the other hand...if you still care about my opinion, I loved this story. As I always do with your stuff. It was really great; the other day O'sN and EG came over and told me all about it, gave me the printout, and re-enacted some parts...that was actually pretty weird...but I loved it, especially Demyx's prank at the end. I actually went back and reread to make sure everything he said was true. Another brilliant piece...and now I'm off to catch up with your other stuff. Sorry!
AkuDemyfan chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Wow. I seriously was worried for Dem there for time being but this blew my worries out for real. Demyx kinda needs more of good and happy times but none the less I read anything you're writing about KH! You're awesome!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Demyx is an evil genius! But evil in an adorable, not really mean-spirited way. U Anyway, that's brilliant! I especially liked that little bit at the end. XD And when I read "...laugh, cry, scream, puke, drop dead, or kill Demyx," I got this interesting mental picture of Axel trying to do all of them at once.
YaminoBakuraotaku chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
This is hilarious-I love the pranks so far, and I can't wait to see what they do next!