Reviews for Pranked

Aw, poor Axel...kinda...P

Fantastic!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Times Axel Beat Up Demyx Without Alcohol Tally: II

Any more and I'll have to come after him. ;) Or, I could ask Fred for help with getting back at him. There's a reason she's Zexiara. :P

Still...the Neosporin toothpaste is genius...

Um...I can;t really think of anything else, but I'll PM you if I do.

Keep writing!

~emyx

PS: I have to admit, it's rather unfair that Axel is fine with punching Demyx out of anger, yet won't so much as TOUCH Roxas when he fesses up. *pout*

PPS: *hugs Demyx*

PS: *pictures white-haired Axel, baby-oil haired Roxas, and Demyx minus hair gel*

Wow...*laughs*
Burningxblue chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Current Pranking Scores in the Organization (# of pranks and degree of awesomeness combined)

Xigbar:10

Cool. Great job on this.
Shiba-X chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Wonderful! Kudos!
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOL! I love it!Keep going I think I nearly fell out of my seat at one point!
Canderjack chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
This chapter, in light of previous correspondence, is frickin' hilarious. Demyx has no idea how much he really does deserve a cuff upside the head.

As to what Axel has written on him, my first guess would be "Keep Out, Property of Marluxia" in Sharpie on his tuchus.
Cupe chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Oh gods, that had me laughing my arse off! Way to go Axel, if you had actually had sex with Demyx you would have made a prime fool of yourself there!
Iaveina chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Haha! Fantastic story! I love the pranks that Roxas and Fori played on each other! P Aww, Dem needs a hug kinda...

This review would've been better if I didn't have a cold.
Burningxblue chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Awesome! Prank wars can be funny, but also dangerous. Great Idea
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was BLOODY BRILLIANT!

I swear, some of the stuff you come up with. I mean, I never would of thought of anything like that. Also, Poor Demyx. You should really, really write a sequel to this where Demyx gets back at Roxas and Fori. *hint hint*

X3

Again, that was lovely!

-Erica
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nice, fun little story. Except for the part where Demyx got beaten up... Poor baby. I like how Axel gave Roxas the pranking tips.
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This was a very good one-shot! I knew Axel wouldn't beat Roxas up, couldn't even imagine him trying...I did laugh when he punched a hole in a wall, tho - Take time w/ ur stories, and I can't wait to see themD
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
As ever darlin, you made me smile just when i was starting to believe I would never be able to again.

Thank you for shining a little light in the darkness once again.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I'm contemplating the pranking possibilities of a group of teleporters with dodgy consciences...it's not a pretty picture. I suspect that a certain number of Org13 missions are merely quests for left-handed spanners, to cut down on the bloodshed a bit.

This story got me to thinking that somewhere between New Neighbors and The Sweetest Things something had to have happened that made Axel less able to control his temper towards Demyx. Was it Roxas's arrival, I wonder? It seems like it would have to be something drastic to make Demyx go from "adopted kid brother" to "semi-occasional punching bag." Unless, of course, there's more to the relationship between Axel's Other and his brother that has yet to be revealed.
Cupe chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Hahahahahahaha! That was brilliant! I laughed through al of that until Roxas saw Demyx's face...Poor Dems *hugs him*.

You should write a sequel, I'll bet Axel and Roxas get up to funnier shit than Rox and Fori did XD
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »