Reviews for Call Us the Avengers
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Please I beg you! I need more of this story! I LOVE all your other stories too. The Loki and Jane ones are the best! XD I also really like your Star Wars and Harry Potter ones. ;) BUT PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I seriously need to know what happens next. :P
M. Iris Alicea chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Wow. Heck of a cliffhanger. The joys of reading your finished works have left out that aspect, save the puzzle I've got in my head over Bauldr's Tears Pt. 3. ;) all good things, all good things.
Interesting speculation on Rogue's abilities and who her teacher is. Have to ruminate over that awhile. ;)

God bless!
ROF
CrazywithaComputer chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Wow. Just wow. I love this story and I wish you were continuing it. If you every decide to restart or continue it, which I hope you do, people everywhere will probably go nuts. This is a great story. I don't think anyone has ever looked at the Avengers this way, with how conflicting their personalities would be and how to get them organized into a group in the first place. Exactly what Tony Stark did after the second Iron Man has been mainly ignored, until now. Hope you continue the story, can't wait for an update
Samantha Andre chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
You're writing is amazing! You have such a clear way of describing people and things, it's like watching a movie! :O I don't know if you have abandoned this story for good, but if not, please, please, please, please, please keep it going! I really want to know what happens!
theTarkheena chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I love this! Have you abandoned it? Tell me it isn't so... I want the rest!
Silverlea chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this story - the series so far, actually. I like the interaction between Wolverine and Stark, and I'd really like to know how it turns out!
lollycake97 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Cool story, but I hope you update soon
EmeraldWings90 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Hi, sorry, I didn't notice I wasn't logged in when I left my previous review. :)
-Wings
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
You're not planning to leave this here, are you? Because I love this fic, and I'm a bit limited still on what I can read cause I haven't seen 'Thor' and 'Avengers' yet, so it'd be great if this continued. Is this Vicar a canon character, too? He's the only one I've never heard of, but I love this non-blood-sucking-vampire thing he just explained to Marie. And you certainly can't leave it here, right when Tony seems to be dying for heaven's sake! I don't mean to nag, really, I'm just hoping a bit of encouragement helps. :)
(I'd write more but I have to go to my Tai Chi lesson now.)
-Wings
insanetumbler chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
This is an amazing story! P,ease update it soon!
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Green? I thought you said Bruce's eyes where Blue?
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Are Loki and Thor going to show up in this story? Please say yes! XD
CiCi The Awesome chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Nooooo you cant just stop now! Nononono! Dx more! This story is awesome, you need to continue! Cliffhanger too? :(

~~Cici
The Pearl Maiden chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Hey, Alydia. It's me again. I know what you're thinking. I'm a stalker. I'm not. I just really love your writing. You have to update this soon! :D
bbennett chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
"I should have brought my helmet," Tony muttered. "It's got infrared."

"Just your helmet?" Wolverine raised his eyebrows. Tony could at least see that in the moonlight.

"That would be stylish," Angel snickered.

"Not to mention a bit top-heavy," Bruce added.

Loved that. What an exciting chapter, and what a cliffhanger. I hope you decide to finish this some time - it's terrific.