Reviews for A Long Goodbye and a Slow Becoming
shadowgrl94 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
fuck! nice going making me cry.
Silverneko chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
So sweet and sad...
Eediva chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This was so bittersweet :( I was ready to stop reading after teddy died but I'm glad I kept going. It was beautiful!
snowbaby921 chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
This was really good, and I cried when Teddy Died, that was unexpected and heart breaking, and I don't think I stopped until the end of the story, was rather hard to read the rest.

This was def. a great piece.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
omg that was insanely lovely. lovely doesn't quite cover it actually, but my brain no work before coffee... you get the idea, that was totally brilliant!
HexesAndOhhhs chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Oh my goodness, every single Part after Teddy's death made me cry...

What an emotional piece.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
I cried. It broke my heart... :) I guess I loved it anyway.
Nemesis chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
So sad! Great fic, though!
OffbeatLover chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Oh my...this story was beautiful! It broke my heart, but was so bloody brilliant. Beautiful job!
sleipnirfenris chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
I woulda liked morre! It's my only complaint! XD

Other than that it was brilliant! PUlled ma wee heartstrings. Made me cry!

(that's hard to do you know:P)

Beautiful! wonderfully beautiful.
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This was so beautiful and made me cry in several places. It stole my heart and painfully squeezed in many places. It is one of the first pieces I read about Snupin and was instrumental in making me fall in love with the pairing. Please continue with Snupin stories, I would love to read more.
Desera chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
Oh my God, there is one word to describe this story...beautiful. That's exactly what it is. You've wrote a beautiful story and should be proud. Again, absolutly brilliant :)Wow, I sound like an idiot haha but it's true, the story thing not the idiot thing haha Congrats' :D

'Sera
darklady chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
wow. im not gonna lie, that was amazing. brief and heart wrentching but still great. most certainly the only short story i have ever read that made me cry. it was awesome!
arobynsung chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
That was so beautiful.

Magnificent in it's succinct but poignant beauty.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Sighs in bliss. I love that both of them are still willing to love and to grow. (loud applaus)

And to let go.