Reviews for The Threat
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
super good!
I read not write chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
aaaw such a sad and yet lovely one-shot.

Very nicely written.
oh Schnitzel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
THis is relation dose Charliie and Hermione have.:D
The Gray Rook chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aww...Poor Grangers...

Still, amazing story as always!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*crying slightly* god,that's horrible,I keep thinking about dad when I read this. Thankfully he's alive and that I have with me..for now. I'm glad your showing more of this side of Charlie and the action is bloody awesome.*Smiles*
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
oh so ssad
princessinct chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh! Poor Hermoine.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Great work

i liked the darker chap added some variation into the story.

Keep up the good work. :D
nightangel1220 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
aw poor hermione! at least she has someone like Charlie to help her out in her time of need...and i would have to agree with you on the fact that men to tend to get very mad when women in their life are hurt. Great job!

pinkie
twilightaholic92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
WAH! NOT THE DENTISTS! NO WAY! POOR HERMIONE! that dude is gonna b soo dead when charlie gets a hold of him...mwahahahaha!
xMidnight Muse chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I really love this series you have going on. Charlie/Hermione has become one of my new favorite pairings, and you portray them both very well. This installment was definitely a lot darker then the others, but I think it added a nice touch. No one goes through the perfect relationship or life in reality, and I think that's exactly what you've got going here, a good attachment to reality. Can't wait to read more in this!
supernaturalmuse chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Awh, poor Hermione!

Please post the next part as soon as you can!
KRAMM chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I always love reading your work. All your stories are written so well. This is the best one shot series I have ever read. I can't wait to see the next part. So please post it as quickly as possible. I also like how senstive you made !
Wassie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
WOW

you took really long writing this chap up.

but nways this was good and sad at the same time
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
oh poor Hermione, this is a great series though, its really well written, another soon please!