Reviews for Not Gonna Stop Me
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/27
interesting. stupid Mayuri's actions have effects even after he died.
Quickslice chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Okay, where is the rest? You should continue this one, it started out good why stop there? But seeing that this hasn't been updated in five and a half years, I guess you lose your motivations huh? Well I hope one day you'll find your muse again and continue writing, I hope it's soon.
Watchmaker163 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I've read the story before this, and I'm starting in on this one now! I would like to mention, though, that your Spanish is a bit off. Joder is a verb, so your sentences come out like this:

"Your boy (generic) f*s worthlessly!". It should be "Tu hijo es maldecido despreciable!"

"How the hell am I supposed to train it under these conditions that f*?" (It should be entrenarLE, not entrenarLO. "Le" refers to "he" or "him", whereas "Lo" refers to "it", an object. Also, "debajo de" would be better, instead of "bajo", since "bajo" can also mean "short".)

"To top it all (para colmo de males), even when he doesn't bleed everywhere the location that f*s, he can't release a punch the value s**t."

(You should use either "no puede darle un puñetazo" or no puede pegarle un puñetazo" for "he can't punch" and then use either "para nada" or "nada en absoluto", which would mean "at all!". Also, you should use the gerund, not the present tense: "el no esta sangrando" means "he's not bleeding".

"El es casi tan debil como tu!" would probably be better, since "usted" is a formal way of saying you, like when you're talking to elders. "Tu" is you, like friends or insults. Also, you don't need the "es" at the end, since the first "es" applies to the second subject too.

You should use "Si aun le araño, tengo que tomar el cabrónito al cuarto de emergencia cada vez!", which means: If I even so much as scratch him, I have to take the little bastard to the emergency room every time!" "Bastardo" means "bastard child", whereas "cabrón" is "bastard" as in name calling. Adding "-ito" makes it "little bastard". "Lo rasguño" means "I scratch it", as in to scratch an itch. "Arañar" means "to scratch" to hurt someone or something. No "la" is needed before "emergencia".

"Que demonios clase de coño ha levantado used aqui?" means "What in the hell kind of (c**t or f**k) have you (sir) picked up here?". "Que demonios tipo de coño has criado?" is better, meaning "What in the hell type of c**t have you raised?". "Levantar" means "to raise", as in to pick something up. "Criar" means "to raise" as in children.

So, it should end up like this:

"Tu hijo es maldecido despreciable!"

"El es casi tan debil como tu! Si aun le araño, tengo que tomar el cabrónito al cuarto de emergencia cada vez! Como demonios supongo entrenarle debajo de estas condiciones maldecitos? Para colmo de males, aun cuando el no esta sangrando por todas partes maldecitos, el no puede pegarle un puñetazo para nada! Que demonios tipo de coño has criado?"

Whew, I guess 5 years of Spanish actually does teach you something! "Maldecito" is a work I found that was translated to "effing", which is the closest I could get. Hopefully this doesn't come off as condescending, b/c I'm not trying to say "ha, I know more Spanish that you idiot!". B/c my girlfriend could probably come over and point out how all of my sentences are wrong one way or another. I'm just trying to help!
qwertyflirty chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
It's a good story... original in some ways and not in others, but I like it.

While I don't think there'll ever be an alliance between Hichigo and Ichigo, it's always very intriguing to see an author play it out.

Please bring back Ishida and Orihime some how... they should be in Soul Society... right?
huecorukia chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
xD...

yachiru?

xD
ChildEssence chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Me want more!
freakin'applepie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh my goodness the ending is priceless! I love it! Thank you so much for starting a sequel!
Maray chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Great story, I love it so much. _

Small note:

refer to Rukia as "Nee-san" as female not "Nii-san" as male, 'kay.
HollowZangetsu chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I'm glad you decided to do a sequal to the other story I like your stories a lot, I've always wondered what could happen if Soul Society didn't like Ichigo being a hollow, I now have a good idea to go with that thought. Thanks good luck on the sequal I will be reading your updates as soon as they come up! :)
SakuraAlice chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow! That was a little unexpected! lol But it was an AWESOME surprise! And a good twist.

Can't wait to read more!

~SakuraAlice Out!~
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
YAY! a sequel! I'm so happy and from the beginning it's great! I have great hopes for this story, I hope to read the next chapter soon _
haeye chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
OMG, this is going to be great.