Reviews for Blood of the Children
TempduLoupe chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I really want you to do a fic where in a few years when Booth and Bones have gotten together, they come across a case and have to get Sam and Dean involved.
Grace chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
You didn't catch any of their personalities AT ALL!
Skye1963 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
loved this story. done very well with lots of sympathy and feeling. keep it up!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Wow... Great fic!
I'm glad Bones trust them... even with logic fact.
I like the conversation Booth have with Dean and Sam have with Bones.
And wow... Bobby here too... nice... and smooth.
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Sorry...I see Dean insisting everybody hitch up and pull the Impala to safety...
cappy712 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Great Story and wonderful use of both shows, the crossover was a success! Would love to see another crossover with Bones. You did a great job keeping the characters real.
juli 8D1819 chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
amazing story
FlapperGirl chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Booth is adorable with his questions :D (as opposed to being adorable on just looks that he usually is :D). I like what Dean told him about things going bump in the night. Very wise :) and great idea for a dialogue between the two of them. :)
FlapperGirl chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
aa this is before his personal angel groped errrr gripped him tight and got him out :D.
FlapperGirl chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
"Things like vampires? Like what else do they kill?" Booth asked.

"I decided I did not want to ask that question," Brennan whispered. "Since I started to become hysterical when they told me about the vampires, I really did not want to be informed of anything else."

You nailed this so right :D. I believe that this is exactly how Bones would react, and any minute now she is going to demand that she is all right because she is good in compartmentalizing and ask for someone to hand her the stake, parallel giving them all the lesson as to how and why the stake is used.

You know, you should have Cas make an appearance...it would thrill Booth to no end :D. Him being a good Catholic boy and all :D.
Team Rosalie chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
gr8 stry! luvd it! awesom bones n suprnatural cros
R-Gomeni chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
An interesting story: the characters were done really well, despite how hard Brennan must be to write. Bobby was done perfectly to boot, you really got the non-sociable aspect of his personality across. I like how there was actual depth to the storyline- it was interesting reading the moral complications of hunting 'children' (in a sense anyway) and the difficulty of it. Overall, one that I really enjoyed reading.
strangeangelsxx chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
Loved it! A little chatty, but considering the characters need to get a sense of trust with each other it works. You got the characters exactly right
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 12 . 11/14/2009
Hardcore, dark and wonderful.
wildflower1014 chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
I really liked reading this story. Good job :)