Reviews for Blood of the Children
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
Ah! The poor kids. This chapter was very exciting. Nice work on this story. The dialogue is spot on-especially Bone's. Great job! I can't wait for the conclusion.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Very interesting! I haven't read a BonesSPN crossover. I loved that the boys were startled by the mention of the FBI. Nice job so far.
Maverick500 chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
Great chapter.
cflat chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
Good chapter(s). The only thing that has been sorta bothering me is you are calling Brennan "Bones" all the time. That nickname was invented by Booth and he is the only one who calls her that; no one else on the show calls her that.
Maverick500 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Great chapter. Will Bobby, and Booth get along
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I'm glad you updated! I loved it! Can't wait for the next update, please update soon!
Maverick500 chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Excellent story. Do Booth, and Brennan help Sam, and Dean kill the vampires
JateSkateFate815 chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
I really hope you continue soon! This is a great fic! :)
JateSkateFate815 chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
The way you write Bones and Sam is SO CUTE! And Booth and Dean chumming it up is really awesome!
JateSkateFate815 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Before I keep going, I have to say that that was my favorite chapter so far! The Sam and Bones convo was great!
cflat chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
You know, I don't believe I've read a Bones/SPN xover before. This is a good story and it's too bad that you haven't completed it yet.
writeeofpassage chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
Lovee it!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
I love this story! Its amazing! There need to be more Bones and Supernatural crossovers. Please update soon
Tavish chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
Me like. Want more!
winchesterxgirl chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
oh. that was such a cute question and an excellent anwser.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »