Reviews for Blood of the Children
Salty Q chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
I love Brennen's fascination with the supernatural world and culture. That is exactly how she would react, I think. I can't wait to read more when I have time! Good work! Keep it up!

~ Salty Q
Salty Q chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
LMAO "Did you and Sam just switch bodies or something?" Great work. I'm off to read the next chapter!

-salt
Salty Q chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Good job with the exchanges between the characters. It felt real and like a conversation that they would actually have-especially the one between Bones and Sam. I'm interested to see how Dean and Booth work together because they are similiar.

~ Salty Q
winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
heheheh. that's cute. i like that.
Thorny Hedge chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Loving it! Keep up the good work.

I'm still flying high from the "Bones" season premiere, although I haven't gotten over Zack yet. :(
winchesterxgirl chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
oh. more car. you'll fix it right?

love it. how she's all smart. sounds like her.

i love the body switching comment. brilliant.
Tididooo chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Nice crossover, I hope you'll update soon!
Pikouaencore chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Oh... awesome ! Seeriously, I love crossovers between supernatural and shows like csi or bones or else, but this one is a hell of a good start ! And vampires are at the top of my favorites as well (with werewolves...), so... you're in for one hell of enthoutiastic reader ! Can't wait for the next chapter. Really can't.
winchesterxgirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
nice. i loved their little talk. i can't wait until dean and booth have there's. and i never really thought about how similar the characters are.

nice work.
winchesterxgirl chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
hehehehe. love it.
Salty Q chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Good work! Keep it up! It makes me want to go home and get through the rest of 'Bones'. (I've only watched about the first half of the first season so far.) Update soon! :)

Salty Q
winchesterxgirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
love it. its like when she wa getting the logical thing with zach. i miss zach.

so when is booth going to wake up? this is awesome.
s.alexie chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
great start! im a huge fan fan of bones and supernatural! i can't wait for more! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Woo! My two favorite shows! Keep it going, babe.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Hey this is a neat cross over and I like it so far. Keep up the good work.

Serenity