Reviews for Blonde Ambition
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010

I gotta see how Kennedy Kennedy is gonna sh*t all over everything! XD
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is pretty tragic so far. would be hard to see Adam go from the nerdy happy guy that he is into a real life Edge. Scary.

Poor Adam, he sounds so sad. Although I had to laugh at "She was Canadian. She was blonde." Those are two of the greatest attributes someone can have. Although now she's not blonde anymore, which is lame.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2008

Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Ahh! Beautiful. I'm officially intrigued. -
dj-ssdd chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
awesome start, i'm really digging this one :D
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hmm...Well, it sounds like it will be interesting...

I'll read it. XD
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Edge and Natalya...I love this already. Almost as much as my AIM being alive again :)
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Adam Copeland is the greatest person I’ve ever known.

I must say, I agree with Natayla's logic on that one.

Adam is like the nicest person ever. I met him twice, and each time was like "how can this man possibly play Edge?"

Anyway...This is great. I'm glad you used Natayla and not Melina. Does Adam take out Kennedy? Does Nattie pick Kennedy? Will I stop asking questions and hope you updat this soon? Yes.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh, I am DEFINITELY intrigued so far. I discovered the Edge/Natalya pairing about a month ago, and loved it so much that I used it in one of my own fics. I just love seeing them featured in stories together, even if they aren't romantically involved.

I also like the title. I'm never that good at thinking of titles. Oh well. This one really fits the characters featured. I can't wait to find out exactly how Adam changed and why he changed. It seems like everything was smooth sailing for he and Nattie, and that they had an indestructible friendship. Hm...

I really think I'll enjoy this fic. It's got two of my favorites, so I'll definitely keep reading! Great job so far, Becky!

CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
She was Canadian. She was blonde. She had a strong ambition for her job. And the wrestling part didn’t hurt, either.

1 for 4 isnt bad...

ah im screwed.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
damn! that is all i got to say. i am hooked.