Reviews for For Naruto, Whenever I May Find Him
inuyashamunkey chapter 58 . 8/25/2016
AW CUTE! i would normally ask for a sequel, but it was so eloquently finished i think it should be left as is.
sapphire80 chapter 58 . 8/4/2016
awwww so sweet! well that was quite a ride, I thoroughly enjoyed and despite things like the sex and other interactions could have been written better it didn't matter cause the different plots and relationships were done really well, thanks for sharing!
sapphire80 chapter 52 . 8/4/2016
hmm not the best sex scene i have ever read but the story more than made up for it! gah just a couple chapters left D:
sapphire80 chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
LOL sorry I touching chapter and glad things worked out alright between Gaara and Naruto without to much drama but can't help laugh that he set his sights on lee in a way, no matter what I can never view Lee attractive in any way xD but glad for them anyway!
also glad that Gaara didn't turn out to be a bad character after all!
sapphire80 chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
loving the slow build up so far! had to stop and comment on this chapter, WHY Naruto WHY? its one thing to give Gaara a chance, was it really wise two seconds later to spill the relationship? he doesn't know him at all! stupid so stupid, I would be surprised when reading next chapter if the whole school doesn't know about it within the hour/day
FaithSuteki chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Poor Naruto! D:
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 58 . 6/18/2015
I literally cried when Orochimaru died, and when Sasuke was having his breakdown and begging everyone to leave the hospital before his curse hurt them too. I seriously cried. Like, I was blubbering. And I hate that you made me do that, cause I hate crying, but well done. You managed to invoke that emotion from me more than once. Kudos to you and this amazing fic.
BladeDevil chapter 58 . 1/9/2015
i cried at the ending
qn4eto1234 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
How come Kakashi didn't ask Sasuke about his arm? I thought it was bandaged and all.
Other than that, good work so far!
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 58 . 10/3/2014
Awww Its Over! I loved this story IT WAS BOTH MYSTERIOUS,CUTE,SWEET, :D I LOVED ITTTT!
Kiki1770 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I really like your story so far. I mean its subtle, and I don't know if its intentional or not, but there is a very heavy psychological aspect to this story, and you have incorporated so sublimely, it's a bit unbelievable. I cannot wait to read more!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 58 . 6/21/2014
Sigh this fic was perfection. No over drama well written at least to me beautiful story i cud read on and on. Love shika and sasu's relationship epic friends lol. I feel sad about itachi bt it was ok even though i did like him a lot at the start i thought it was kool how they bickered hehe. I loved the end. This was longest fic i ever read so peacefully and happily... Id say 1000 times better than alomost sucks w.e. I wish u wud write some more marusasu the lemons were also great heheh ty so much for the story
Tsukihime1991 chapter 40 . 6/21/2014
Best orochi i ever read sniffileeee
Tsukihime1991 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
I love itachi so much in this fic i hope u dont turn him evillll
Naphtali's Ink chapter 58 . 3/12/2014
Ok. Normally, I ABHOR High School fics. They almost always suck.

This one was an exception. It wasn't perfect. There are some errors, one glaring one that's important for you to know. I was in Martial Arts, and my sensei taught me this. It's actually impossible for someone to shove the nose back into the brain by kicking someone, contrary to popular belief. The cartilage simply cannot pierce the bone. However, the force of the kick can cause the brain to slam back against the skull and cause fatal brain damage. So as far as that, the story was not realistic. Also, I highly doubt that anyone could get away with killing a person TWICE and not getting at least an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Now for the pros. You've created a story where all of the characters are, in general, believable. You gave each character a distinct personality, and stuck with it. You didn't have any problems with keeping them in character. The plot flows smoothly, over the course of a rather long adventure, and the characters show good personal growth, especially Sasuke and Gaara. I personally am not a huge fan of shounen-ai, but I can overlook it when the story is good enough. So please take it as a compliment that I enjoyed your story (I did skip the lemons). All in all I think it was a perfect length. If it had gone on any longer it would have become repetitive and trite. There's really not much that could be done in way of a sequel, and that's a good thing. You've wrapped things up very nicely and satisfied me as a reader.

All in all, I'd say I'd give this story a 7.5 out of 10, the points deducted would simply be for the typical high school setting, fairly typical slash romance, grammatical errors, and the impossibility I mentioned earlier about Mr. Sabakuno's nose. The strengths of the story are its character development and its near perfect pacing, as well as your excellent characterizations and lack of continuity errors. Good work :)