Reviews for For Naruto, Whenever I May Find Him
EzzatSecondComing chapter 58 . 1/9
i cried at the ending
qn4eto1234 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
How come Kakashi didn't ask Sasuke about his arm? I thought it was bandaged and all.
Other than that, good work so far!
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 58 . 10/3/2014
Awww Its Over! I loved this story IT WAS BOTH MYSTERIOUS,CUTE,SWEET, :D I LOVED ITTTT!
Kiki1770 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I really like your story so far. I mean its subtle, and I don't know if its intentional or not, but there is a very heavy psychological aspect to this story, and you have incorporated so sublimely, it's a bit unbelievable. I cannot wait to read more!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 58 . 6/21/2014
Sigh this fic was perfection. No over drama well written at least to me beautiful story i cud read on and on. Love shika and sasu's relationship epic friends lol. I feel sad about itachi bt it was ok even though i did like him a lot at the start i thought it was kool how they bickered hehe. I loved the end. This was longest fic i ever read so peacefully and happily... Id say 1000 times better than alomost sucks w.e. I wish u wud write some more marusasu the lemons were also great heheh ty so much for the story
Tsukihime1991 chapter 40 . 6/21/2014
Best orochi i ever read sniffileeee
Tsukihime1991 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
I love itachi so much in this fic i hope u dont turn him evillll
Naphtali's Ink chapter 58 . 3/12/2014
Ok. Normally, I ABHOR High School fics. They almost always suck.

This one was an exception. It wasn't perfect. There are some errors, one glaring one that's important for you to know. I was in Martial Arts, and my sensei taught me this. It's actually impossible for someone to shove the nose back into the brain by kicking someone, contrary to popular belief. The cartilage simply cannot pierce the bone. However, the force of the kick can cause the brain to slam back against the skull and cause fatal brain damage. So as far as that, the story was not realistic. Also, I highly doubt that anyone could get away with killing a person TWICE and not getting at least an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Now for the pros. You've created a story where all of the characters are, in general, believable. You gave each character a distinct personality, and stuck with it. You didn't have any problems with keeping them in character. The plot flows smoothly, over the course of a rather long adventure, and the characters show good personal growth, especially Sasuke and Gaara. I personally am not a huge fan of shounen-ai, but I can overlook it when the story is good enough. So please take it as a compliment that I enjoyed your story (I did skip the lemons). All in all I think it was a perfect length. If it had gone on any longer it would have become repetitive and trite. There's really not much that could be done in way of a sequel, and that's a good thing. You've wrapped things up very nicely and satisfied me as a reader.

All in all, I'd say I'd give this story a 7.5 out of 10, the points deducted would simply be for the typical high school setting, fairly typical slash romance, grammatical errors, and the impossibility I mentioned earlier about Mr. Sabakuno's nose. The strengths of the story are its character development and its near perfect pacing, as well as your excellent characterizations and lack of continuity errors. Good work :)
Belovedlovex2 chapter 58 . 8/26/2013
Beautiful! Great Story
PshhAnonymous chapter 58 . 7/13/2013
aww! this stry was so cute! made me get all emotional too xD keep writting! Dawn
kawaiiweeaboo chapter 58 . 7/1/2013
This was an amazing and beautiful story, just the right amount of suspense, waiting for the relationship, great character develpoment, and very, very well written. Just the right balance of smut and fluff, thank you so much for finishing this story. It was a great story and I will never forget it. It was very moving. So thank you.
yupthatsmeleizel chapter 58 . 6/14/2013
i loved this story make a sequel!
melrodsand chapter 56 . 5/13/2013
Best chapter. Tears rolled down. Bravo.
mementomori666 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
NARUTO SEEMS SO WIMPY...AND *whispers* uber-uke-ish.. ( o_o)
but, I'm going to give this a chance and read more. ( ._. )
taterdoom chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
This was pretty much the most intense chapter of this story, dang. I fist pumped the air when Gaara was plead not guilty. ouo It's a marvelous story so far.