Reviews for Smashing Final Destination
Seriously dude. Would it kill ya to give them a more humane way to die? Guess it doesn't matter since they're all gonna die anyway. Hurrah. Fart and fire. Still awaiting something much more likely to get me on the edge of my seat. Proceed.
...I take that back...You just had to kill the workers didn't you? Ok great. The Halberd is demolished and the killings haven't happened yet. So...what? How ya gonna kill them now? Choke on breakfast cereal? That'll be a laugh. If ya haven't noticed I'm very hard to please. Keep trying i guess.
What the f*ck?! You just freaking killed off everybody! How are you going to make a story 20ch long with just Fox?! Is this frickin survivor or something?! Whateves. Do what you need to. Just feel like it was waaay too rushed.
realisticFantasy chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
it MIGHT be because it's one in the morning, but this chapter...there are tears escaping the corners of my eyes. fantastic job!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
AT least have a favorite? (Meta Knight, Lucario, Pikachu, Red(PT))
Wait.. Marth survived, right?
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Anonymous chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
So you killed who? Ness's soul, Lucas's body?
Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
But I wuv joo, Pika!
psionicPeaceful chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
I haven't watched the movie (I looked it up on Wikipedia :P) but this was very interesting and well done. Is under my Favourites!
kegusaran 14 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I just love that.
Huh, guess I was wrong.
kegusaran 14 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
kegusaran 14 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Damnit you stupid Mario rip off! Still good.
kegusaran 14 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Dumbass pikmins.
kegusaran 14 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
What you get for being a douche. Anyway another funny chapter.
kegusaran 14 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
And fox said " You f*ckers I f*cken told you so!