Reviews for Faith
Tobee chapter 1 . 4/4
Could have been more !
sangi chapter 1 . 2/24
I really liked this insight into Suigetsu. I feel like there isn't enough Suigetsu fic out there! You capture his personality really well here, and give us an idea of what his days were like at Sound. Thank you for sharing with us.
Renaerys chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I LOVE THIS. I know it's been around three years or so since you published this, and I'm sad I've only stumbled upon it just now, but this is excellent! Suigetsu is one of my favorite characters, and recently I've been very interested in the Team Hebi/Taka dynamic. I think your piece speaks to Suigetsu's character in a way that more fully explores his way of thinking than the manga does. And the theme of faith in Sasuke is spot on with canon. Everyone was in character, and this was very well written mechanically and syntactically. Definitely adding this to my favorites! :)
ZetSu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is arguably the best story I've read in quite a while. The characters are all amazingly well in character, and the story includes the things you would only expect from a rather advanced writer. Overall, excellent.
11111111111101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
AWESOME! love this. and sui :D

i'm not good at reviews. haha
dundee998 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is the first story I've found that does not use Suigetsu as a convenient romance pairing. And it's GOOD! Thank you very much!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
It's been half a billion years since I saw Naruto, and I have no idea who Suigetsu is, but you've made me think maybe there might be something going on there that would make it worth picking up again. Maybe...I was sure burnt out on it though...
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This is a really good portrayal of Suigetsu.
Courting Chaos chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Poor sui-kun. Thanks for writing this. If you can please write more about him. I'm trying to make a c2 of kisame and suigetsu fics but their aren't many out there.
claymade chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Interesting... A nuanced look at the formative experiences that underlay what are now Team Hawk. Seeing their first impressions of each other is definitely an interesting perspective on where they are now.

Thanks for sharing this!
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was a great characterization of team taka. It was very believable, I especially like how you captured Suigetsu's personality.