Reviews for New Found Love
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
For some reason I randomly clicked on an old story on your page and reread it... this happened to be the story. And I know I reviewed it years ago when it was posted but... it's still very cute. I like Rose's perspective and how she's not even tempted by Emmett. Not in the blood lust sense anyway.

And as far as Twilight characters go I'm fond of Carlisle so his perspective in the second half was pleasing as well.

I'm not quite sure why but I l like the part when Carlisle is calling for Edward and Esme and he only says their names softly... I get it... vampire hearing. I guess I just like the parts that point that out. If that makes sense, lol.

Anyway... just thought I'd take the time to say this story has stood the test of time well. It's still a sweet and enjoyable little oneshot. Nicely done.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
A great story. Very well written.
sunthorn chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I love this. It's so sweet!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
And for this one, I like how it shows Rosalie's perspective, cuz she's a character that often seems so cold and distant and so it's nice to see that's not always the case. Kudos! Deep up the good work! And again, I'll try to get your stuff to you soon...