Reviews for PS Sorry 'Bout All That
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 8/7
This is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 7/16
Loved this. I love the letter format and the way they are carrying on quite a different conversation in the postscripts than in the main letters. The ending was perfect too. My absolute favorite moment in this was the moment when Dudley called Harry family. So precious.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 4/29
It would have been nice to have this in the books. Nicely done.
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/8
I love Dudley Fics! Right from the I Don't Think You're a Waste of Space part in book 7, I loved him. He's just so awkwardly FUNNY, and this- you wrote him perfectly. Those letters, they were hilarious and for some reason, I think Dudley asking about what's Voldy's name seriously hysterical! And him using Tom, when only Harry and Dumbledore were the only ones who dared to do so. (Well, Slughorn doesn't count.) All the same, I can just say that I was rendered temporarily speechless when Dudley said that he WAS spending time with his family. Great job!
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 3/3
Ok, loved this. The idea? Genius. The back and forth letters? Witty, hilarious and with just the right amount of sass.
From start to finish this was the best
Also, the way you write Dudley is amazing, iwas so haopy when i finished reading this
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/28
"Technically ,he killed himself, but I helped."

Lol XD
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Amazing!
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
That was amazing to read. I was kind or hoping their was a sequel to this story, about Dudley maybe formally meeting the Weasley family, Hermione, Neville and Luna. And Maybe have Harry move in to Potter Mansion and have a Suite in the family corridor for Dudley for when he visits. anyway thanks for writing this awesome story hope to read more of you stories.
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I love Dudley in this :) It's nice to see his character being developed past just a bully.
electricsymphony chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
* This is the name of my real account, but for some reason, it won't let me log in.

Shit. This blew me away. Incredible. I've always had a soft spot for Dudley, even before the 7th book and the whole 'I don't think you're a waste of space' moment. I always thought he would wisen up a bit later in his life, and this story is the best chronicle of that I could've imagined. Thanks so much. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Oh, that's perfect. Thank you.
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Loved it!
Sherlock - it's a girl's name chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Hilarious! Love your writing:)
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Love it!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I know all your stories end with "Please review" but at this point I'm running out of ways to say how much of an amazing writer you are, so I hope you're not offended if I just favorite everything I read instead!