Reviews for PS Sorry 'Bout All That
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 5/19
Amazing!
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 1 . 3/28
That was amazing to read. I was kind or hoping their was a sequel to this story, about Dudley maybe formally meeting the Weasley family, Hermione, Neville and Luna. And Maybe have Harry move in to Potter Mansion and have a Suite in the family corridor for Dudley for when he visits. anyway thanks for writing this awesome story hope to read more of you stories.
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I love Dudley in this :) It's nice to see his character being developed past just a bully.
electricsymphony chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
* This is the name of my real account, but for some reason, it won't let me log in.

Shit. This blew me away. Incredible. I've always had a soft spot for Dudley, even before the 7th book and the whole 'I don't think you're a waste of space' moment. I always thought he would wisen up a bit later in his life, and this story is the best chronicle of that I could've imagined. Thanks so much. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Oh, that's perfect. Thank you.
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Loved it!
Sherlock - it's a girl's name chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Hilarious! Love your writing:)
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Love it!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I know all your stories end with "Please review" but at this point I'm running out of ways to say how much of an amazing writer you are, so I hope you're not offended if I just favorite everything I read instead!
Gioia chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I adore this so very much. I love your plainspoken Dudley, your spectacularly in character Harry, and your brilliantly unusual yet very effective of a reconciliation told in postscripts. Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Ah. Did Vernon still have his job when they finally returned, or are they all on the dole now, is Petunia working to support them?

But they're just Muggles. And even if they had been wonderful to Harry, it still would have happened to them this way.

At least they still have their own memories, though, which is more than Hermione's parents can say.

However, this is an excellent story about Dudley growing up, and Harry, too.
Noonie chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I love stories where Dudley gets a clue... this one is very well done
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I'd love to read more about The Postwar Dursleys. Very interesting.
raeryn chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
ahh...your stories are amazing as always. this is definitely the best post DH Harry and Dudley story I've ever read!
Keep writing!

Raeryn
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. SASSY HARRY okay and the letters were awesome.