Reviews for Eve
This fanfic is just amazing ! You have such a way to describe feelings : it's so beautiful that it makes me want to cry ... I can't say it enough : I just love the way you emphasized Brennan's sensitivity ... I'm so grateful you've writen this wonderful fanfic
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 3/7
Of course I loved the story. B&B together... Amazing. Like I said earlier, I wish you were still writing Bones ff. Your stories are a treasure!
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/7
Ahhhhh... The way it should be.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 3/7
Hot shower sex!
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 3/7
Ok, that was fun. I'm reading this at work, btw, or trying to , cuz I'm hooked & can't stop.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/7
That was the perfect chapter. You captured our characters' emotions perfectly. Well done & bravo! Wish you were still writing, especially these multi- chapter fics. You are awesome!
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 3/7
This was an extremely painful chapter. You were correct about the angst!
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
Loved it! It was too short for me but it was great throughout...thinking of a sequel? Or have you already written one?
Alicia9876 chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
This was fabulous! I love it!
Terri chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
I love everything BONES and I love your fanfiction can't wait for your next one :-) .
Terri chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Holy shit that was the it, in the shower up against the wall one leg up mmmm (I love everything BONES) :-0.
Terri chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
That's all she had to do (I love everything BONES) :-0
Terri chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
OH why did it have to go down like that man I hate the fact that Brennan couldn't get it together now Booth is deeply hurt by what she said poor man.:-) (I love everything BONES).
Terri chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
WOW this was a very powerful chapter you can see them in a whole new light not the Booth and Brennan we know I cried with her it was so moving so loving and the way he comfort her to get her to trust him was mind blowing OH MY GOD you did so well with this chapter I'm still thinking about it this was all new and good and loving good job( I love everything BONES) :-0.
Terri chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I need a cigarette as well GOD that was good( I love everything BONES) :-)