Reviews for Shades of Gray
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh please pick this up again! But, I must say, between even though this was last updated 3 years ago, the title and use of fuzzy pink handcuffs are quite funny.
Qqwerty chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Elle Seren chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
The story is very intriguing so far! I hope Kouji and Izumi work things out between them I think with an attitude like his they'd make an interesting couple :) Hope you keep updating, I'd like to know if she figures out who the keeper of her key was (although its pretty obvious) thanks for posting!
Blaze Snow chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
It was Kouji under the mask right?
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
I bet its Kouji! And hurry up!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Uwaah *_*

Just plainly awesome *stunned*

This story is one of te best Kouzumi fics on FF!

And I mean it! :)

I read so many Kouzumi fics - and to be honest, not many were so some extent good. O_O

But yours is a diffrent story *swoons*

I can't describe how amazing this story is. It's one of its kind.

Gosh, I waited so long for someone to write a good Kouzumi fic (because this pairing isn't topical anymore and the old good ones just don't update -.-), but then you came *insert little angels playing harps and the hallelujah theme*

Just kidding xD

DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
AW! How cute! Plz continue! Update!
Jessica Jewell chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
I loved it! I'm really glad I found this story. You simply MUST write more! I gotta know what's going to happen to Izumi because she has to walk home to late.
Yr1996 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
LOL! i love your story. do update pls
Ui chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Kouji is awfulP he was gonna throw the key and make 'some poor girl wouldn't be able to open her cuffs' *grin* tht was such a kawaii comment i just wanted to hug him XD wait...that guy was kouji right? or am i babbling about something i thought wrong XP
dragonmage27 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I really love the masquerade idea. Simple, beautiful, charming.

Update before school starts okay? (Leaving it with a cliffie is so mean :o)
Hello Friend chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
That handcuff idea is really adorable.

You write quite well, keep it up (;
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
this is such a good story!

i think i know who the guy was...but i'll have to figure it out later.

please keep writing its so good!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
I bet I know who the boy was This is going nicely so far. I can't wait to read more.
eternalsnowfox chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
*giggle* a cinderella story! at least, thats sorta what it sounds like. haha! i cant wait for you to update. well done with this chapter! _