Reviews for Dark Father
JustIzzyHere chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
...dangit...my computers wet now...shit...THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING WORK OF ART! I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS THE PERFECTION OF IT!
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
crying... Amazing work! Will you make an epilogue of sorts?
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Ooh I really like this, lovely structure and plot
ConsultingPsychopath chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Hollllllllllly Hell this was good!
Loopy Leefy chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
THIS WAS AWESOME! You might not ever read this review, but why does that matter? This was great.
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Beautiful, meaningful and heart touching. 3
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Nice
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
The last line is the best part of the whole poem. It really struck a cord in my heart. Great job!
Riddle-this-Potter chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Beautiful. Stunning. Elegantly written. Nothing can describe the sheer emotion that this poem has brought out from me. Just a stunning piece of work and one that i will reread again and again.
Riddler chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Epic poetry
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
i've never added a poem here to my faves before! this is the first time and i'm absolutely glad about it! :)

this piece was heartfelt and raw with emotions. i felt that there was even a twisted kind of happiness in here somewhere in the end- with the knowledge that true rescue has finally come, no matter if it was a "deal with the devil"... :D

a part of me is hoping for this to have a mutli-chaptered fic out there- showing the moment in time when the "devil" actually came to poor Harry's rescue, what happens after, how is he treated by the darkness, how exactly the light chose to interpret his words and how does it affect the result of the war altogether... there's so much mystery in this. it is lovely as it is though- having free reign to imagine away the different possibilities and answers to my own questions. but still, i can't help but be curious about what your thoughts were while you were writing this poem and how you would have answered the many mysteries left to be unanswered here. ;)

more power to you and your writing!
if you ever decide to turn this into a longer fic- that would be awesome and i'll definitely be waiting for it. :D
me chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
that last line is touching
setting the world on fire chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
beautiful and sad xx
Helen chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This makes me cry, because I can partly relate to it. I can feel pain and emotions it raises in me. I suppose it is partly because my own childhood was not exactly most pleasant ones, but I won't go to details. Let's just say that I understand more than I would like to...
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 12/1/2012