Reviews for New Beginnings
Starviking chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I see Azkadellia as being a gardening enthusiast too! She was surrounded by gray rock and stone for so long and she probably wants to be surrounded by colorful flowers. She would want to create something for a change by gardening.
Shamangirl1 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
LOL I was listening to Into The Night at the dancing scene, then I read your note at the end and was like O_O
wsxokn chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
I LOVE it!
Lya Darkfury chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
This was a really awesome story. Every character was perfectly written and lovable. I see that you haven't written a sequel...yet. :) I would definitely be happy if you did but any new story from you would be wonderful too!
serennog chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
This was a gem of a story. Well written and straight to the point. And since I'm new to the fandom, I'm still open to whatever pairings the TM Authors can cook up - but you've totally sold the Az/Jeb idea.

Will definitely be adding this to my faves.

~Seren.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Sometimes ending a story is hard to do, but you did fine. You get a sense of how things might work out, and that's enough. I loved the bit about DG trying to hijack a sewing machine, that was the frosting on the cake for me. You're right, AZ/Jeb is a poorly underused pairing, and I really like the idea of them together. I can actually picture them together in my head, and think they'd compliment each other pretty well. Plus, there's the whole drama about them being former enemies. (Even if she was possessed, it's hardly to mentally grasp at first.) This was lovely to read, I enjoyed every word.

If I had to offer a tip, it would be that there was no foreshadowing or even hint that either of them had romantic feelings. Just boom, kiss. That's fine sometimes, but I guess it's all how you set up the scene. That's my only gripe.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
I'll admit, the ending wasn't quite what I expected, but it was still good.

Keep up your good work.
DimpleLala chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Ah, brava! I would very much enjoy a sequel, you write in a lovely style.
Queen Isabella chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Aww. cute father-son moment at the end. Was this supposed to be the last chapter? I'm kinda confused on that. But I do like the idea of a possible sequel or chapter where Zero comes back. Maybe he always had a thing for the Sorceress/Az and tries to woo her, Jeb gets jealous. I like the idea of a jealous Jeb, there's never enough Jeb.. sigh. nope, not enough.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Can DG actually use a sewing machine? I had home ec, I actually own one, and I don't think I can sew any pants.

I think you wrapped it up nicely, and adding Zero to the mix sounds intriguing.
Cyprith chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
I'm game for anything that involves Zero. Swear to god, I love that man to bits. XD Yay Zero!

And yay for Jeb sticking around. . Go Jebbykins.
Cyprith chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
This story makes me squee like an idiot. XD Why isn't there any more?
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Wow. That was very well-written. I loved the kiss between Jeb and Az, and the scene where all those men pledged their service.

Keep up the good work!
Susangel chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
I really like this story!I love Az/Jeb!And you write it very well!I'm glad they took the first step towards building a relationship and that everything seems to start working for Az!She deserves some hapiness!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
Yeah for more witch and Az internal debates! Personally, I love to see those and wish they had shown more of them in the actual mini. The muttering to herself and the Vy-sor calling it a conference were okay, but you're using Az's viewpoint for killing DG makes a lot of sense.