Reviews for Creature Protection
Alex chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
"Even though -insert name here- was a better Keeper than Ron"
So, I know names are hard, but you could have just made it McLaggen, who would have gotten the position without Hermione's sabotage, and just left it at that. Or just put in a random name and note that this person will have nothing to do with the story; that is one advantage of fanfiction, you can write your readers notes, something you've made great use of already
Alex chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
Reading this during class. Almost raised my hand at the AN
LupusPatronus chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
oh, dear. o.O that was horrible. My poor little Harry is suffering and no one wants to help him. Horrible Dumbledork i'll bite you for this#
amenoshimai1 chapter 31 . 9/28/2015
Love it!
SlytherinFallenAngel chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
Beyond proud. Yay for corruption
Luna chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
DRARRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Luna chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!
Luna chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
*raises hand high*
Luna chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
You are a very good writer, with a fabulous vocabulary. I praise and congratulate you one a magnificent beginning.
Russian Rose chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Just like to let you know that me likey :) well done with your writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
The chapter was amazing I kinda wish grayback and harry were mates
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
SIRI -hugs- welcome back
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
awwww fen, how sweet :)
Virginia Davis chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Draco needs to realize that "it was war" is not a valid excuse for Voldemort's actions towards Harry (past or present) nor is it a good reason to join him. Killing Harry's parents because they were opposing him during that war would have been an excuse but Voldemort didn't kill them in battle and don't forget they weren't even his main target it was Harry, a completely innocent child who had the potential to defeat Voldemort (you notice that the prophecy never said that he 'would' defeat the dark lord, just that he 'could'; it also never mentioned either by name so it could have applied to anybody else and just been label to Harry and Voldemort by the Light sides desperation).

Truthfully, if this story wasn't shaping up as a 'dark/neutral Harry' story then he would have absolutely no reason to have any kind of alliance with Voldemort; the sob stories from the dark side wouldn't have changed it.

Personally, I think the reason people don't have a lot of sympathy for the 'casualties' of the dark side is the way they behave/behaved; the light side didn't go after the dark sides children.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
I still don't feel too bad for Harry, he had the choice to fight back but still rolls over and lets everybody walk all over him; at the very least, I want to know why Harry hasn't banned the Weasley's (all of them) from Gimmauld place, it is his and he is the one who has the final say in who comes and goes.

I think the main reason people behave and react the way they do to Harry is because he allows them to; I don't mean that he personally asks them to behave that way but because he always excuses them and forgives them, they know that anything they do will eventually be forgiven if they just say sorry.