Reviews for Creature Protection
Luna chapter 25 . 7/21
Luna chapter 13 . 7/21
*raises hand high*
Luna chapter 1 . 7/21
You are a very good writer, with a fabulous vocabulary. I praise and congratulate you one a magnificent beginning.
Russian Rose chapter 1 . 4/15
Just like to let you know that me likey :) well done with your writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
The chapter was amazing I kinda wish grayback and harry were mates
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
SIRI -hugs- welcome back
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
awwww fen, how sweet :)
Virginia Davis chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Draco needs to realize that "it was war" is not a valid excuse for Voldemort's actions towards Harry (past or present) nor is it a good reason to join him. Killing Harry's parents because they were opposing him during that war would have been an excuse but Voldemort didn't kill them in battle and don't forget they weren't even his main target it was Harry, a completely innocent child who had the potential to defeat Voldemort (you notice that the prophecy never said that he 'would' defeat the dark lord, just that he 'could'; it also never mentioned either by name so it could have applied to anybody else and just been label to Harry and Voldemort by the Light sides desperation).

Truthfully, if this story wasn't shaping up as a 'dark/neutral Harry' story then he would have absolutely no reason to have any kind of alliance with Voldemort; the sob stories from the dark side wouldn't have changed it.

Personally, I think the reason people don't have a lot of sympathy for the 'casualties' of the dark side is the way they behave/behaved; the light side didn't go after the dark sides children.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
I still don't feel too bad for Harry, he had the choice to fight back but still rolls over and lets everybody walk all over him; at the very least, I want to know why Harry hasn't banned the Weasley's (all of them) from Gimmauld place, it is his and he is the one who has the final say in who comes and goes.

I think the main reason people behave and react the way they do to Harry is because he allows them to; I don't mean that he personally asks them to behave that way but because he always excuses them and forgives them, they know that anything they do will eventually be forgiven if they just say sorry.
Terrence Arello chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
Actually Harry was giving the Gryffindors an excuse; they have no loyalty, they've proved that point time and again by constantly abandoning Harry. They have never needed an excuse to treat him like garbage; truly ironic is that somehow (just like with Ron) they believe themselves to be the injured party.
James Turnlite chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
While I normally feel sorry for Harry when he has to face the fallout of 'Gryffindor loyalty' this time he deserves it because he didn't refute the reason they were angry at him. He should have immediately told everyone present (not just the Gryffindors) that Ron got himself expelled by going to far in his rule breaking and that all the points lost were because Ginny went along with him; it's the true without revealing his secret and it would have kept a few of the idiotic sheep out of Weasley's grasp.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Fenir works for Voldy? NOOOOOOOOOO!