Reviews for University of Texas
Droolia chapter 25 . 2/15
This was a great ending. And thank you for finally telling us what was said during their sleep that one time.
Droolia chapter 24 . 2/15
How funny that they ended up "naming" her after Liz.

I've been too far removed from twilight because I don't remember Elizabeth. Was that edward's mom? I just remembered Mason, but barely. Kate and Brandon I got. Who's Elizabeth?
Droolia chapter 23 . 2/15
Yay! I'm so happy he finally got the girl. He waited so patiently.
Droolia chapter 19 . 2/14
Thanks for making them getting back together semi realistic. I don't think it would have been that easy, or that quick, but I do think that the conversation would have happened.
Droolia chapter 18 . 2/14
That did not happen! That's ridiculous. Not in a I'm mad at you for writing that, but in a that's crazy kind of way.
Droolia chapter 16 . 2/14
after hearing Jess cry, how do they not hate Rory just a little bit for what she did?
Droolia chapter 15 . 2/14
I didn't expect all that. It was cool and taught me a lesson. Thanks for teaching me forgiveness, not jumping to conclusions, and making decisions based on pride. Who knew fanfic would make me remember to be a better person. The best person I could be.
Droolia chapter 14 . 2/14
He's going to see dean? Chicago is a big town, how does he think he will find him? I'm still confused because I thought he'd take off to Texas...and Logan doesn't even like Rory? This is like a soap opera. Stupid girl deserves his cold shoulder. Hope he blows her off. And Jess telling her he'd wait for her? Making it too easy for her to ho around. I understand why he did it, break up with her, but I don't understand why she was semi fighting him on it. Offering to say yes to a proposal? You just cheated on the guy, how can you then get engaged to him? This is how people end up with a second kid before getting divorced.
Droolia chapter 13 . 2/14
And this is how he ends up at UT. I hate cheaters. Stupid Rory cheater. I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm mad at her. Jess is being so amazing and this is what she does? Cheater!
Droolia chapter 12 . 2/14
Wow. Who would have thought that after such a brief encounter, where he's, Logan was being a douche, that Rory would want Jess to kick his ass.
Droolia chapter 11 . 2/14
Why is Logan so angry at Finn? Finn wasn't there to sink the boat. He offered the. A ride home, albeit a long one. But Finn has a right to be mad at them since they abandoned him.

Rory liking Vegemite? Hilarious. Totally thought she and Jess would have hated it.
Droolia chapter 10 . 2/14
Family rate...lol. Can't wait to find out how Logan and Colin coming back stateside will affect Jess. Logan sounded like a douche. Was that on purpose?
Droolia chapter 6 . 2/14
While it was cool that Jess did what he did, that is a short term solution at best. With her course load, she's going to need more than an hour here and there to study. I can't believe he even got Marty to join them.
Droolia chapter 5 . 2/14
Rory getting addicted to GTA is the best thing I've read all day! And that she was better than Finn in her first try was hilarious.
Droolia chapter 4 . 2/14
Now it all makes sense. I'm excited that you found a way to get Finn and steph into this story. finn with Jess is just barely better than Glenn and Chester.