Reviews for Hand of sorrow
Kiren-D chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
...O.O Oh! That was so unbelievably Hot! Nice chapter and I loved the ending I love Bella and Edward's Banter! One of my favorite stories!
Kiren-D chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
She slept with him. Skank. Tanya too." -ROFL!

I loved the ending Perfect end to this chapter, I wonder how things will turn out for the kid! Edward's such a smug bastard I love him! LoL
Kiren-D chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
"I was watching Ripple. His palms were bleeding from clenching them so tightly."

One of my favorite lines in this chapter~!
Kiren-D chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
It's sad that the CUllens are dead but at least we got Edward! I LOVE Ripple..ahem Edward.
Kiren-D chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I absolutely LOVE this PLOTLINE~~!
x3baka chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Hahahaha. I think it's hilarious that he had been planning to seduce her anyway.

Seriously, Bella. Make the connection. Though the story would almost be over too quickly if she did this early on, huh. Oh well, I still think it should be obvious. Maybe it's because we all already know that it's Edward.

Anyway, I really like this story, and I kinda wish you would update more often :P But as long as you're trying, it floats my boat.

Anna
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
Great chapter. Please update soon.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
I thought there'd be more sexual tension before the lemon.. but it was a nice surprise.. I wonder if Bella will find out the truth about Edward on her own or will he tell her? and I really want to know waht he took from that room! update soon please! xD
APlethoraOfGreatness chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
yay! edward and bella got fu*cky! XD
pink drink chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
so she hasn't put two and two together then? That is so freaken awsome, though from the sounds of it he gets alot of ass can't wait to read more!
ol2bob chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Ripple...Edward... is the love of my life! lol... didn't expect the lemon so soon.. but loved it all the same ;) and wow.. he told her his name! is she gonna put two and two together?
For Shadowed chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
this is so good!

i would of never thought this story was good, but it is.

can't wait 4 the next chapter
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
interesting, longer chapters please!
Lucigurl chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
i love this story it is unlike anything i have read so far keep it up.
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Can't wait for more. Enjoyed it.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »