Reviews for Sasuke's New Little Brother
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 1/27
S.A.? Takishima Kei?
judy chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
too bad. the one adopted it not continued it.. i wish you continu it.. :(
Rinn chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
really I can't believe the next THREE chapters is a bunch of references to how to find the first two chapters again... Why is there a need to start over?

damn it! one goes looking for a FINISHED story when one chooses to read a completed story - do you really think your workn is done?

I think you wrte this amazingly well and albeit I don't know much about the one who is taking up your story, I'm still very unhappy. I thought even though someone else would be adopting this story - it would still not be graded "completed" before it actually has somewhat an ending! I mean: you leave the reader practically hanging off the cliff here - Does Haku get beaten for coming up with a stupid request to th Akatsuki or something?

the real worst part is perhaps that the adopted story has only come to second chapter - am I supposed to read the same thing twice?

I wish they just picked up where you ended this chapter - really what kind of adoption is it?

anyways... I thank you for uploading this fantastic, albeit "incomplete", fanfiction and has been really enjoyable reading it while it lasted.
hitorisuko chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Oh my gosh. I am so sad. :( Of course I knew that this story had been adopted from the summary but I decided to read it anyway and while I love the concept (great idea!) I never in a million years thought you would cut it off when you did! I was so suprised and hurt. I had been all ready to start crying for on Kei and Haku's behalf and the drama I was so sure was about to insue and then it just... ended. And now I'lll have to wait for the whole thing to be re-written /sigh/ It's just a bit depressing...

But I'll get over it. Besides, I've read some of ScifiSOS' other work and I'm sure the story is in good hands.

Anyway, (and sorry for my rant!) I'd just like to say that what you did write, despite your dwendeling fondness for Naruto, was amazing! I really enjoyed how the story developed and your writing in general was great. You did an awsome job and I hope you keep it up with you and I hope you keep it up wth your other works!

Cheers!

hitori-
Ishkabod chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
The link doesn't work. Please post it in your faves. Sorry if it is there allready. That or post the name of the story and author in the last chapter. along with the addy which can change aparently.

Thanks

L
The Magic Bringer chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Wow, trippy. I was watching Assassin in the mist in the corner of my screen when I read this chapter, and I realised that the words (well, some of them) were matching up with what I was reading. :D Enjoying the story so far.
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Ano- I Hit the reveiw button instead of the Fave button- *Sheepish Grin*

ABCDEFGH...I Love This Story
carlos19 chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
good
Kari Suttle chapter 14 . 1/14/2010
WHAT? I JUST STARTED READING THIS AND FIND OUT YOU ABANDONED it? NO! Ugh at least find someone to give it away too soon. Refer to the favorites list on my profile if you want some good naruto authors. Harry/Kei is SO adorable i'd HATE IT SO MUCH if this story was never adopted! I'm putting it on my faves, so whoever adopts it needs to put a new chap up whenever they take it or else i'll never know...
George2Bob1 chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
katsdead chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
nya nya thank u for telling up please inform us when it is adopted and by who thank u
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
thanks for telling us, if someone adoptes this story will you post a chapter telling us, thanks
CatWriter chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
If you lost interest in Naruto, maybe you should check out Naruto Shippeden (sp). It's good the story's fresh but still relates to the original series, Naruto is two years old, better trained in his powers, though still brash, Sakura is a medi-ninja and they both still want to bring Sasuke back to the fold. It's still slow as ever. You know the old Dragonball Z joke?

How many Dragonball Z fighters does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: one, but it takes him nine episodes to do it.

That applies to Naruto and his new series. I mean really its like ten or more episodes in and they just reach the sand village, my grandmother could have walked on her cane there and beat them and she's 82 years old. Still the plot is good. I say watch the new series especial the first eps and if you don't like give up the story, however if you like, jump it to the time of the new series. You don't have to follow the original series exactly and since it's only 2 years in the future harry will be what 7 years old? It'll work. Think on it.

Catwriter
ScifiSOS chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
I'm interested in adopting but then again I may not be the best choice for a story like this. However if you can't find anyone I'll be happy too because this story deserves to be continued.