Reviews for I'll Be Love's Suicide
Wicked lover chapter 21 . 3/30
Please please update I really want to see how this story ends so pretty please please update! I really like the way the story is going and u would really like yo see ow it ends so please PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE?!
AHHHHHH chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Well? You gonna continue? I love this!
nursejoy7 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
heyyyyyy you have to continue it! it's terrible how much your fic was painful to read I was shattered between Elphaba stay with the never bitch Viola or go with Glinda, I'm a gelphie addick after all I chose Glinda from the beggining but still, and now that Glinda and Elphie are finally together you put them trought such a thing XD roooarrr you can't stop here! plzzzzzzzzzzz
Caricature of a Witch chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
You got to be kidding me. Thats a joke, right? You leave it like that? Just... I mean, just like that? No way. Really, you cannot do that to me! I beg you, please continue this story, it can NOT stop like this! Please... *wails*
chaoticsymphonyofdarkness chapter 21 . 11/9/2011
Omo! Plesse update soon. This is a really good story.
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
OMG! u have to write more! PWEASE! IM GONNA CRY! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!
ghostly bender chapter 21 . 8/9/2009
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I think you should finish it. It's great! I wanna know what happens to Elphaba and Galinda...

Silly elphiefireislikewater chapter 18 . 5/16/2009
Why havent you updated in so long? Dont forget about this!

(i read the whole story but im reviewing here)
Briber chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
Please update!If u do ill give u a plushie! it is an elphie and glinda plushie! They hold hands and sing Defying Gravity!

U no u want it!
GreenBabiesRule chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
This story is so awesome and so exciting! Please, please, please finish this!
love in cold blood chapter 21 . 12/6/2008
I just read this and it's become one of my favourites :)

Very emotion too, in almost nearly every chapter at the end i was like "What happens next!" :D
epically passionate chapter 21 . 11/16/2008
nice update! but i need to know if they're alive! please update sooner than later!
Japple Jacks chapter 21 . 11/5/2008
No! The suspense is too much! Please update soon, please! It's too good to stop!
Jamie chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
oh snap!

her future flashing before her eyes then taken away by cruel fate...

(sigh)

anyway good chapter even if its short.

hope you get better
Love That Wicked chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
At least Vi was good for something. And I'm glad Galinda didn't give up on the wonderful future she saw for her and Elphie. Because once they've recovered from the fire (it couldn't be a Gelphie fic if one of them died) Elphaba is going to need her support after what she's been through.

It's great to have this back. Give us more soon please.