Reviews for I'll Be Love's Suicide
Guest chapter 21 . 1/9/2016
Please update this
Wicked lover chapter 21 . 3/30/2015
Please please update I really want to see how this story ends so pretty please please update! I really like the way the story is going and u would really like yo see ow it ends so please PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE?!
AHHHHHH chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Well? You gonna continue? I love this!
nursejoy7 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
heyyyyyy you have to continue it! it's terrible how much your fic was painful to read I was shattered between Elphaba stay with the never bitch Viola or go with Glinda, I'm a gelphie addick after all I chose Glinda from the beggining but still, and now that Glinda and Elphie are finally together you put them trought such a thing XD roooarrr you can't stop here! plzzzzzzzzzzz
Caricature of a Witch chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
You got to be kidding me. Thats a joke, right? You leave it like that? Just... I mean, just like that? No way. Really, you cannot do that to me! I beg you, please continue this story, it can NOT stop like this! Please... *wails*
chaoticsymphonyofdarkness chapter 21 . 11/9/2011
Omo! Plesse update soon. This is a really good story.
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
OMG! u have to write more! PWEASE! IM GONNA CRY! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!
ghostly bender chapter 21 . 8/9/2009
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I think you should finish it. It's great! I wanna know what happens to Elphaba and Galinda...

Silly elphiefireislikewater chapter 18 . 5/16/2009
Why havent you updated in so long? Dont forget about this!

(i read the whole story but im reviewing here)
Briber chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
Please update!If u do ill give u a plushie! it is an elphie and glinda plushie! They hold hands and sing Defying Gravity!

U no u want it!
GreenBabiesRule chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
This story is so awesome and so exciting! Please, please, please finish this!
love in cold blood chapter 21 . 12/6/2008
I just read this and it's become one of my favourites :)

Very emotion too, in almost nearly every chapter at the end i was like "What happens next!" :D
epically passionate chapter 21 . 11/16/2008
nice update! but i need to know if they're alive! please update sooner than later!
Japple Jacks chapter 21 . 11/5/2008
No! The suspense is too much! Please update soon, please! It's too good to stop!
Jamie chapter 21 . 11/3/2008
oh snap!

her future flashing before her eyes then taken away by cruel fate...

(sigh)

anyway good chapter even if its short.

hope you get better