Reviews for For All I See
UnfathomableEnigma chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I just cried
Squigglytext chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh wow, this is beautiful, the tears are still falling. You portrayed Legolas perfectly, right down to his very thoughts. The thought of Imladris like that is unbearable, this was amazing, every time I read his thoughts a new wave of tears came, I am honored to have had the privilege to read this story, well done.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
omg this was gorgoues. so sad but really really touching. made me want to cry. i really love legolas/aragorn freindship fics, becasue that they will part eventually is so sad.
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
holy crap! wow... this was amazing! you did a absolutly wonderful job throughout the entire story, portraying legolas, his grief, everything. good job!
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very sad and beautiful!

Poor Legolas, it must be so hard to live with the prospect of outliving your best friend and then not being able to stop grieving after such a long time...
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This story broke my heart. It is so incredibly sad, but so beautifully written. Lovely- just lovely.

-Mirwen.
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Amazing writing. I sobbed through the whole thing. Off to read more of your stuff!

THOTGF
loststolenandfound chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
no story has ever made me cry before. this one just has. it was truly amazing and depressing. i dont know what to say. that is a compliment though its just now im very sad... :( but thankyou and keep writing...you have a talent...for making people cry ;)
maggi chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
wow that made me cry bit it was really good
Nosterineth chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Awesome story! I truly cried while reading it. It's so touching.
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
"Let me curse my tears, for I do not wish to cry..."

Ah. That was beautiful. So I was drying my hair as I read this and couldn't hear the song playing. When I stopped drying my hair to write this review, this is what was playing:

"You are not alone

I'm always there with you

And we'll get lost together

Until the light comes pouring through

When you feel like you're done

And the darkness has won

...You're not lost"

That was beautiful, mellon-nin. I knew your writer's block wouldn't last forever! I promise not to die and leave you in an abandoned Imladris.

Wait...March 1...

I LOVE YOU
Din chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Great story. It really touched me, I would be lying if I said that I didn't have tears in my eyes when I read it.