Reviews for Harry Potter and the Grim Heritage
marky802 chapter 1 . 6/20
I hope that one day this story is updated. I absolutely enjoyed reading this!
MargaritaS chapter 13 . 5/11
interesting story, i hope it is continued someday :)
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/3
I'm very glad Harry's going to finally grow a backbone. Is someone FINALLY going to take out the Primary Dork Lard hiding as the leader of the light? And please, don't insult my intelligence by saying he's not. Braindead WILL let anyone and everyone die if it severs his purpose. Think about it. He allowed Sirius to rot in Azkaban for about thirteen years without a trial. It was his responsibility as Chief Warlock to insure everyone got a proper trial. All the captured Death Eaters got one. Minus truth serum of course. However, not Sirius. He never even got an interrogation. Ergo, the supposed Chief Warlock is a Dork Lard pretending to be light. So, somebody please put a large caliber bullet through his head!
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/1
Hey, that's a new one on me! Never knew a chair could get drunk never mind sober! Unless maybe it comes from another reality. You see I've read stories where people can change themselves into furniture. Didn't know it could happen in HP also. ;) No real surprise that good ol' Dumbles the Bumbles was stabbing Harry in the back all these years. Hell, I saw that in cannon! Though I've been told I'm me, when you leave a child on the doorstep of a house that you know will abuse it, you ain't acting in that childs' best interests! Then withholding EVERYTHING about their family, not to mention putting them in life and death situations on a yearly basis and, to me, you might as well BE a Dork Lard!
lalo80 chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Porfa actyualiza pronto
Bookwrym chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
Very interesting story. The mix of intermittent humour, adventure and even the unpleasant gore kept my interest. I've enjoyed reading it, but am saddened that it has been nearly three years since the last update. Hopefully you'll return to the tale at some point in the future. Until then I will simply mark it as a favorite and one to be followed.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
good hope for more
mckertis chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
THAT is what passes for "mild slash" these days ? All characters bumming each other ?
MrsMorgan813 chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
no idea if you are coming back to finish this but it's fabulous! going to your profile to check out more of your stories now!
PGHammer chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Uh-oh. Harry is going to war. He has allies, he has friends, and he's put his shoulder to the wheel, his key in the locks on his power, and his mind on the job. Even Riddle felt it - and it's scaring HIM. Fawkes bailed on Dumbles - and it scared HIM! (Meanwhile, down at that room in the Department of Mysteries, that Locked Room just had that door blown completely off its hinges - which crushed Augustus Rookwood on its high-speed trip to the furthest wall.)
angeltrin1 chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Well pooh pooh! I usually only read completed stories, but I obviously wasn't paying attention.
On that. It's, I truly enjoy your universe and hope that you will finish this lovely story.
Thank you for what you have written!
angeltrin1 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Thank you for asking about my behind! It is well, now just letting you know that I am really enjoying where you are going with this wondeferous story! Can't wait to finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Bill and Lumpin? Why the hell do you make strait characters fucking gay? U
Isabelle chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
Have you completely abandonned the story ?
SlytherinChickXO chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
I absolutely love this story. Pleeeaaase don't abandon it...