Reviews for the kiss
farah chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
: てぇy しょうld ぃけ tりp & ふぁっl 音 えあch おてぇr おr そめてぃんg
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
you need to work on your spelling and grammer. I couldn't read half of the story because of it.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awwwww so adorable!
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
How do I say this plotiely ...Work on spelling and make sure its understand I want to read readabler storys from you keep up the good work.
Rosemarie Benson chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I like the premise, but there are are quite a few grammar errors that I noticed. I strongly encourage you to find a Beta and then re-post after this has been Beta'd. Keep writing.
BeautifulxButterflies chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
so sorry to tell u this, learn to spell please i couldn't read most of that for the spelling,

1 Terra

HatterUpHigh chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
The general writing was very bad. Slang, spelling, and grammar errors were mixed with run on sentences, it made the story confusing to red. I would strongly consider a beta.
God's-girl4ever-and-always chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
this is a nice story idea but you might want to go back and fix all the errors. God Bless!
D Hurricane chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Not bad alot of errors but still good, I really liked it, to bad it isn't a multichapter fic...-_-

But good job non the less
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I liked the concept of that one-shot, however the poor grammar brought it right back down. I suggest you spell check your work before posting it. Nice plot though, keep it up ]