Reviews for Shinigami Over Flowers
HalfEmoHalfNormal chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
You evil evil person! How dare you leave an awesome cliffhanger like that straight after you say Ichigo loses TTTT But you are an amazing writer... upload quick or else im not gonna be chasing you with a pitchfork its gonna be Ichigo and his Zangetsu xD
YuukiCross5 chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
Noooooo! The endingg *faint* how can you do this? *sobbing* Stand up and straighten myself up..so much for my dramatic act. I really the story. I was itching myself to look for a good lone updated story with IchiRuki and I usually like the soul reapers background. But when I saw this and read the summary and the first chapter was really good. I really enjoyed it even with Toshiro parts...awwwww *squealing* im sorry I just adore it even when hes around rukia. I always that they should be best friends/childhood friends. Ohh im losing focus. About your story, I found it this morning and decide to read it and I toally got it down around 6PM...i was surprised and I really was into the story. You really have a creative mind. Well cant wait till you update again! *bow and walk away* Goodbye for now! ~YuukiCross5
JDH1080 chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
you serious, he LOST!

i call BS, he should have won T_T

oh well, cant wait for the next chapter,

ive been following this story for qutie some time,

and i really cant wait to see it come to a conclusion
sayume214 chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
WHAT? NOOO! I don't want it to end! It's only been getting to the best parts! U.U

*pouts and shakes pitchfork of doom*

Dear, I was kinda hoping Ichigo would win :/
Gunbladez19 chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
is chasing u wit a leek.. curses u always do cliffhangers dang it but sad to see this story end heh i remember first reading it and it got me hooked on FF
GryfoTheGreat chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
Oh,God.

Ashido,go give the competition to Ichigo or something,okay?

Or go jump off a cliff. That'll work.
Lu-chan11 chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
Last chapter already? It's hard to believe! You really left us with a cliffie! I'm so excited to see what happens! *Goes insane from excitement*
BowTies13 chapter 26 . 12/24/2010
AWESOME!
XxKasumiAmuxX chapter 26 . 12/20/2010
*O* I JUST REAlIZED I HAVEN'T REVIEWED YOUR LAST CHAPTER! Well anyways, OMG OMG OMG THIS WAS THE MOST INTERESTING CHAP YET! ... Nah, All of them are good x3 BUT STILL! WHY BYAKUYA, WHY! Thank god he isn't like that in the anime any more ;_; But STILL! What he did to Rukia was so mean T_T AND ICHIGO'S OUTFIT! WHAT THE HECK! I hope he wins! HE BETTER WIN! Maybe he can model it or give it an edgy look or somethin' ._. WON'T THAT BE GREAT! *nods like a mad person* (Y) YOU BETTER UPDATE! SOOON! By the way, have you read the bleach chapter 423? I HOPE THEY REUNITE SOON ;_;
perchesinthesoul chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
ACK! Did you really have to leave it at a cliffhanger? :(

PLEASE update soon!

Keep up the amazing work. :)
sayume214 chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
NO! Why a cliffhanger? XO I wanted more! XD

Ah, gee, I'm glad my review made you very happy. :)

Thanks for the update. See you soon.
Gunbladez19 chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
awesome wtg ichigo u can do it man go the distance my good man.. EEP and runs like a anime person...
LittleRuu chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
What the Fish? I can't believe I never found this awesome story after being an avid fanfiction reader for like, 2 to 3 years! I must have been missing it each time you updated or whatever... Haha.

Anyway, I stop watching HYD around ep.5 or 6. (I don't like the hero. *gets shot!*) So yeah, I don't know what happen after that and whether HYD is SO similar to your entire story or not. But I know how similar the earlier chapters are. xD (Btw I accidentally watch the final scene and some part of the contest when my lil sis watched it. So I know bout that tho. lol.)

Oh well, whether it was exactly the same or not, I still LOVE and enjoy reading your story. Really. The way you make Rukia acted like a bitch at the start.. I mean like, real bitch. You know. Haha. Then How cruel her nii-sama was... And how naturally IchiRuki bond was being formed, how their relationship is kinda funny, sweet, cute and not fast paced, etc2... (Too many too comment. lol) But overall, they are damn awesome! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope Ichigo will go through it! xD
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »