Reviews for Shinigami Over Flowers
lori0108 chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
awesome!
Mari Kia Aishiteru chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
It's so cute~ I remembered the drama~ I miss it~

I hope you update soon, I'll wait for it~

I'm excited~~
GryfoTheGreat chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
Ichigo sounds just about as unskilled with clothes as I am. XD

Update again soon please!
sayume214 chapter 25 . 12/10/2010
I actually read all 25 chapters today!

OK, first of all, I say kudos to you because this is beyond impressive. You've done a really good job with this story.

The way you took and adapted HNY's events into this story such that it is not like we are reading the exact same thing again has kept it more than interesting and the pace is excellent to arouse interest and excitement.

What I find most impressive is how you took the characters of Bleach, assigned them HNY's roles and then gave them the roles' personalities while in the core keeping them the way we know them.

For example, Rukia at first seemed very much like Doumiouyi but nothing like Rukia, and I understood it was for the sake of the story. Then, the more I read of her, the more she began looking more like herself. Perhaps if Rukia had been born a Kuchiki instead of growing up in Rukongai she would've been like that. I like how you've shown her growth slowly, how you've showed she in the core cares for others before herself.

The way you assign the roles is also entertaining, to the say the least. Some are predictable to a degree, such as Byakuya acting like Doumioyi's mother, and others are more stunning, especially Hanatarou's. I also love the originality you showed initially by giving Ichigo the role of Tsukushi instead of Doumyoujis, but, of course, it only makes sense.

The way you've written IchiRuki here is very endearing. It's not really too fluffy, and it's amusing. You've done it amazingly, because now it's like TsukushiXDoumyouji is really a parallel to IchigoXRukia.

You've also added a lot of funny moments as well as intriguing ones. I certainly didn't foresee Kano coming in as Rukia's fiance.

By the way, I'm still waiting to see what's with Ulquiorra and Orihime! As an UlquiHime fangirl, I can but hope. XD But don't think I'm asking for anything, of course.

I am glad that despite having a lot do you still update this story! I wish I had time too. Ever since I began college Ijust have not had a choice but neglect my stories, one of which I haven't updated in like 7 months, perhaps 8 already. T.T That is why I won't demand an update now, but know that I, and I'm sure many others, eagerly expect it. Please keep it coming, 'cause you're doing GREAT.

~sayume214~
Lu-chan11 chapter 25 . 11/2/2010
So excited for the next chapter! I really love Reading about competitions cause they're so intense and fun! Looks like there's competition for ichigo now! I honestly can't wait to see what happens

anyway, I kinda started reading this a week ago, so I didn't review on every chapter. I saved it for now, so I'll give you an overview of my thoughts. I liked the part how ichigo saw that rukia was actually not all bad when orihime left. It was a feeling change and ichigo starting to accept rukia so I got really excited! And then when rukia waited for ichigo the whole time in the rain and how ichigo went to find her...that was truly a great scene! And the thing with hanataro was really action packed! I really love this story a lot and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
dethangelx chapter 25 . 10/29/2010
I actually prefer Toushiro as competition, but Ashido's not bad either. I really liked him, though he was barely in the anime. Anyway, bring the tension up! I'll be waiting for more..
Mangajuicexd chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
*dances happily*

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENES IN HYD! OMG! OMG!

*SPAZES*

YOU REALLY WRITE VERY GOOD!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SCENE SO MUCH! THANK YOU
Mangajuicexd chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
Ooohhh... I now get it...

Kaien is Tsubaki and Byakuya is Domyuji's evil mother! kyaaa! :3 you're a genius!

Its like I am watching my fave drama again...

Thank you very much!

I like this, you are faithful to my fave story
Mangajuicexd chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I just recently discovered this... and...Ohhh... I fell in-love with your story!

Rukia being Bitchy is wonderful! I really see her as Domyuji! . hahaha...

I like it when she just watch Ichigo and Orihime in the Corner... How she feels jealous, and her tendency to become violent! sure, I love seeing this new depth in Rukia, The Rukia who will do everything just to get Ichigo by her side!

*Fangirl scream!*

Ok, I am being O.A. here, but I am absolutely very happy with what turned out!

Orihime as Rui isnt bad at all, and I like it how Ichigo tries to chase after her, but sooner ends up with Rukia!

Ohhhh... how much I loved this story!

I can't wait to read more! but I must stop in this chapter for a while...

-Sincerely,

Juicy-chan

Hanayori Dango is my fave Jap Drama! and its a good thing we have something here with Bleach style xD

Thank you very much!
GryfoTheGreat chapter 25 . 10/21/2010
*dies*

I used to like Byakuya.

Used to.

Update soon please?
Nivek01 chapter 25 . 10/19/2010
Oh wow. Didn't see that one coming.

Wait, so Rukia has been engaged this whole time and STILL DATED ICHIGO! That can't go over well. And with one of Ichi's main reasons for entering the contest basically gone, what will happen to him! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

I've never seen HYD, so I have no idea what's going to happen, and it's driving me crazy. Thanks for the update, and I hope you post again soon!
perchesinthesoul chapter 25 . 10/19/2010
OH MY GOSH, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THAT CLIFFHANGER?

I love your story, please update soon!

Ugh. Stupid Byakuya. :(

PLEASE update soon!
heaven's droplet chapter 25 . 10/18/2010
love the story so far PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BowTies13 chapter 25 . 10/18/2010
*cough*splutter*ehgrh*

The hell!

Fiance!

That was just cruel!

LOVED IT!
JxC chapter 25 . 10/18/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story. It makes me want to read the original Hana Yori Dango. I must say, it's one of those addictive fics that you can't help going back to and you get excited everytime you see a new update...admittedly, IchiRuki fics haven't been all that great lately and yours is like a breath of fresh air in a sea of boring/OOC/poorly written crap.

I adore how you've characterised everybody- but especially Ichigo and Rukia. You have develloped their relationship SO well- Kubo would be proud- it's constantly changing as they grow closer. Of course, I'd love to see them making out but I know that when the time is right they will ;)

anyway, looking forward to the next chapter and more IchiRukiness XD
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »