Reviews for Shinigami Over Flowers
Gunbladez19 chapter 24 . 9/18/2010
i wanna see another kiss lol and it not rushed u did a great of ichigo and rukia relationship to a love hate kind of love that wasnt rushed but planned out so great writing .
lori0108 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow! I have fallen head over heals for this story. It is amazing. Even though it goes with hana yori dango, it is just beautifully written and I can't stop loving it. Keep updating please.
mauralucky7 chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
I love this story. I've never heard of HYD but I love what you've done with the characters.
Everlastingsakura chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
YES you ROCK! you put my two favorite shows together in a fanfiction I LOVE IT

YOUR THE BEST!:)
XxKasumiAmuxX chapter 23 . 8/29/2010
D8 THIS IS THE MOST EPIC ICHIRUKI FIC EVER 8] I'm glad you didn't rush the relationship. Oh and who's hitsugaya gonna end up with? Someone needs to be with our favorite little shorty 8D (aside from rukia she's our fav shorty too rite?) Why must Byakuya be so cruel! haha... And I like the fact that kaien is still alive and not... Dead. YOU'RE NOT GONNA KILL HIM OFF R U? And me like the rentatsu ness. And trust me, I fangirled squealed too when I saw Ichigo and all his long hair clad glory. Ahheehh he looks basses now! I hope he kills Aizen (since he already gave him a total 'talk to the hand' move) PLEASE UPDATE! I totally love this story. It's meh druggg ;) wow this is a long review.

-Ciao!
Twilight Puppeteer Of the Dark chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
please update. Could you make Hinamori quit her job and work for Uryuu? pls oh can you also have a IchiHina scene with rukia and toushirou watching ;D i will laugh like mad . Oh please could it be HitsuHina as well? Pls... i'm new here :(
Gunbladez19 chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
o o this is filled wit drama does it have to end so soon no fair
readingQueen chapter 22 . 8/19/2010
I think I would love it if you put the teen Japan thing in. Anything to get a few more chapters from the great author of this awesome fanfic(or is it the other way round?). I love your writing style, and Gin is Evil. Is Aizen going to have a part in this? I'm just wondering ;) Please update sooooon~
unhinged-goblet chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
great story, i love the fact that you seem to be doing a Tatsuki/Renji side-pairing
Her Noobiness chapter 22 . 8/13/2010
Amazing story, I never read the manga for Hana Yori Dango, but, I think that you ahould add the contest in it anyway _
TsukariKugatsu chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
Ooh! Love this! I personally love the HYD japanese drama and when I saw the title I was so excited! I love the twists you put on, you're an amazing writer! I think you should put in the Teen of Japan cause I want this story to continue and I beleive that you will do an excellent job! Either way though, please update soon!
Gunbladez19 chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
it worth the wait thro i been missing this story it one of the first i favorited
Thornspike chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
Ooh... Yes please! That is, do a ToJ scene! I was actually waiting for that to happen (with Ashido as Kurimaki Ayano's replacement)... Are you going to do season 2?
BowTies13 chapter 22 . 8/12/2010