Reviews for Shinigami Over Flowers
Her Noobiness chapter 20 . 4/27/2009
Your such a good writer, _ ,as far as I'm conserned I don't see any spelling mistakes or grammar, I hope the next chapter comes out soon _ can't wait till it does. Good news about your allergies.
riveting tale chap chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
still w8ting for the shocking moment "
dethangelx chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
hm... you really are following the HYD story too closely.. i want more guys for rukia! hahaha.. she's too all over ichi, and we know that's not really her character (the real rukia).. pls update soon!
dethangelx chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
oh my... why is hanatarou the evil new-comer? haha.. his face does not fit the evil persona!

- sorry if my reviews will be scattered..
MysteriousEyez chapter 20 . 3/23/2009
Took me most of the day but FINALLY I'm caught up with story! Please let the next chapter not follow hana yori dango I'd hate for it to be another idiotic misunderstanding...which was one of the things I couldn't stand about that managa it was like at some moments everyone was stuck on stupid! Anyway I look forawrd to reading the next chapter ;)
Rukichigo93 chapter 20 . 3/20/2009

dat was gr8
darkheart1992 chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
update soon plz
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
Hell yeah! Go Rukia! Huh, Tatsuki should ditch that jerk and got be buddies with Renji XD
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
Ha ha! poor Renji!
GingyElf chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
thanks :D great stuff! happy valentines day :D
Miichiya chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
I love the part when she described the animals based on people she knew... Renji as a butt-scratching monkey is just too hilarious.

That Ryo guy deserves to get his ass kicked!

I wonder if Orihime would fall in love with Ichigo... (hope not since it would creation all sorts of tension)... and who messaged her?

Please update soon!

Happy Valentine's Day!
hisanachan chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
ah i remember this scene from the manga~~

great chapter~~

love always

hisanachan
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Shame on you strawberry boy shame! making Rukia all sick like tha! Jerk...
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
-sniffle- IchiRuki...precious moments...oh...I LOVE IT ALL!
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »