Reviews for Shinigami Over Flowers
purplepam chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
'He could possibly shoot them dead, hide their bodies in some dark corner, or rather burn them in the furnace and nobody would discover their bones and ashes until much later when the janitor would do a routine clean-up.'
Hahahaha..I liked Ichigo's chain of thought...
purplepam chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Whoa...does this story follow the same story line as Hana Yori Dango?If so...I'm so gonna watch it!
XxPersephone chapter 28 . 11/7/2011
i am crying right now...wow this is the first story that made me cry and smile...all at the same time...you are a wonderful writer :D please do a sequel with them getting married...please _ anyway...that story was indeed amazing and one of the best...congrats :D
blazblue-domo chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! X3 AWESOME STORY!
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! MY FAV DRAMA AND MY FAV ANIME INTO A AWESOME COMBINATION!
ichigoluvsrukia chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is such a beautiful story

Your epic 8D

Loves this , I look forward to the next chapter 8D
Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 28 . 4/24/2011
Awwwww! Ist not ending? Well...to be honest...YAAAAAAAY!

That was so cool that he was awarded that much money! Sometimes destiny is a strange thing, but it can definetly be on your side! Ichigo is one lukcy SOB, and it's a good thing too because he needs that luck for what is to come I bet!

That SUCKS that Rukia has to leave like that! Damn you Byakuya for being such a icy guy! But, you have redeemed yerself SLIGHTLY when you let Rukia go see Ichigo outside the plane. Which, in my opinion, was an AWESOME SCENE! I use the word 'Awesome' a lot, I realize, but dammit what else is there to say to describe this amazing story? Well...AMAZING...

There will be an epilogue? When? I'm excited! Please update soon, because I can't be gone without this story for too long!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 27 . 4/24/2011
Oh dear God! Ashido wins! Nooooooooo!

Haha, Ichigo is good with kids, in the sense that he knows how to rile them up. That's just downright funny! He did good, and would have won had he not given Ashido the chance to play with them as well. It's certain he would have! I KNOW IT!

The whole fashion thing too, and the rock paper scissers was just all a fluke! Haha, Ichigo has a guardian angel above looking down at him and Rukia. (Could it be Tite Kubo? Shipping for IchiRuki as well?)

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
Getting seriously epic now! I love how he did the bullying demonstration. It hit me, ya know? I had bully problems when I was younger as well, and such a thing is inspirational! Even if it's only Fiction...

Hanatarou is an odd one to have passed the first round. Though Ashido was an obious pick for the next part.

Byakuya has something in store for everyone! And Yumichika and all the others have messed up Ichigo's suit! What is to become of our hero?

We'll see...

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
This was a very emotional chapter! Almost made me cry at the turmoil Ichigo must have felt in his heart at everyone getting messed with because of him. I don't know if I could have dealt with that myself. But he's a strong guy, and has Rukia by his side to help him stay away from the deep end of the pool. It's cute really, and I love how you did it!

Ashido is a nice touch. Makes the drama even more tight! Now that the contest has begun, everything is gonna get more serious! It's gonna be epic, and in the most biblical proportions!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 24 . 4/23/2011
Haha, it seems like their attraction to one another is just now reaching the Looks stage. Which is funny, because it's usually the other way around! I like that, shows they aren't as shallow as most other people. Which is funny because the whole point is that Rukia is a shallow rich girl trying to amend her ways. Yet even at first she didn't seem to care about his looks, whether they be good or bad. Shows that deep down she really is a good person! And same to Ichigo, who is just now starting off with it as well.

This story is just amazing, and I will be sad when it ends- I've said it before- but it's true! I love it so much!

Never stop writing, yer amazing!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 23 . 4/23/2011
Damn Ichigo! You just handed Byakuya's ass to him! That was AWESOME! I LOVES IT!

Isshin is always a fun character, huh? He brings a certain kind of amusement out of the chapter, solely because it's him! Haha! He's like the product of a comic relief and the main character! Like if the two had a kid, Isshin would be that child!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
Haha, Ichigo is innocent to the end. That kiss really got him riled up! Haha!

Nanao is a big help, and it makes ya wonder why. Though, it IS obvious she holds something for Byakuya. Are you going to expand on that? Bit of a crack couple, but that would just make everything so much cooler!

That was cool how Ichigo told Rukia of his mother, the emotions he opened up to her to show he understood her pain, even if only partly. It was great, and I applaud yer ability to write such a scene so fluently!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
Aww, Isshin gave up his job for Ichigo! Wish my own Dad would do such a kind thing for me.

Byakuya is a devious little bastard! Seriously! How far can one go to ruin one's relationship? It kinda seems overkill, don't ya think? But, as always, it's still awesome and it makes the story that much more awesome!

Ichigo and his little monologue was sappy, and funny. And I like how Rukia just dismissed what he said and went in for the kiss. So cool!

I can't wait for more!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
Geez, poor Tatsuki! I don't understand what it was she saw in him! She's such a strong character, you'd think she'd only be with the kind of guy that kicked major ass! But this dude is a lazy good fer nothing! Why Tatsuki? Why?

Ryo hitting on Rukia was just hilarious. I'm glad she kicked his butt! She's a fiesty little thing, ain't she?

Loving it to the maximum!

412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »