Reviews for Shinigami Over Flowers
Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Hm...this was a rather interesting chapter. I have a few questions really. What did Rukia plan to do with Ichigo had he accepted her invitation to visit her every day? Like...what could they do that wasn't perverted? Was it just another test? Well, if it was, he definetly passed!

And, the whole STDs thing was down right hilarious. But why was Rukia and Orihime exited that he told them he was a virgin? Was it them having a girlie laugh? Or like, was she happy to know he was untouched and was all hers? I like both options, because both are funny and awesome!

The part is a trap! I can see it already...

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Poor Ichigo...twice he has been knocked out and taken against his will...but he is strong! He was a total badass when dealing with the three guys. Most people would have flinched at the situation, but Ichigo just grinned and challenged them! And then Orihime came to save the day! This is just so exiting...

On to the next chapter!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Geez! Every sentence had me at the edge of my seat! The MP3 was a very endearing thing to Ichigo, and how Rukia just destroyed it made me almost cry out in despair. This is such ana amazing story, and I have to say you do such a good job with it that it kind of pisses me off that you only have 300 reviews! In my personal opinion, this story deserves more than a million likes! So amazing!

Hanatarou sighed with relief. "Thank goodness. I was about to ask you how you were able to install security measures in the box."

This scene had me laughing my ass off for who knows how long!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was probably the most awesome first chapter of any story I have ever read! I love Ichigo's personality in this one, mostly because it doesn't feel way OOC, but at the same isn't completely in character. It's a great mix that got me relating to his way of thinking! I loved it!

And the whole S4 thing was just badass. I'm not familiar with Hana Yori Dango, but I plan to look it up once I've had my fill of this story! (Which most likely won't happen any time soon.)

Draven NightHawk chapter 28 . 3/31/2011
Hana Yori Dango is one of my all-time favorite anime classics, and the pairing of Ichigo and Rukia is my most loved coupling, so to have these two lovlies combined was awesome and this story was addicting as crack, lol. Written very well, and their characters were kept pretty accurate. Took me several sittings to read thru all 28 chapts, but I LOVED this story! Can't wait for the epilogue and then the continuing part 2 story! Very excited to see you'll be continuing this story. :-)
Shippuuryu chapter 28 . 3/25/2011
Whoa, when I read the summary, I was like 'Eh, too simple and cliche' but after a while I was like 'Hm, why not, It'll pass time' then you hooked me and I couldn't stop reading! It's a great story, can't wait for the epilogue and sequel.
twisteddeal chapter 28 . 3/24/2011
your luky that you did otherwise well hold on i need to call of the strike forece anyways update (finaly got an acount yippe)
kyurikochan chapter 28 . 3/24/2011
Nice chapter! Update soon!
sayume214 chapter 28 . 3/21/2011
Simply beautiful. Very, very touching. I'm sure the epilogue will be wonderful, and I am soo looking forward for a sequel!

Kudos!
TpLoz chapter 28 . 3/20/2011
*Gasp*You lied!But...Yay!Another Chapter!*Dances around the room*I'm so happy!*-*
BowTies13 chapter 28 . 3/19/2011
So AWESOME!

Love it!

Loved the last scene! It was so... **

In particular, I Love Bya-Kun "I think I left be case in the lobby" !

Never, ever, run from adding another chappie! The whole reason for fanfic is to stretch the experience as much as possible, right? ;P Which means, our only reaction to your 'lie' is "THANK-YOU" and "CAN"T WAIT!" ;P

LOVED IT!
Carrie96235 chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
Ichigo is so mean, poor Rukia. :( I can't believe how courteous and nice he behaved towards Inoue after Inoue behaved nicely towards him, and yet acts like such a jerk towards Rukia after she tries to be nice.
Carrie96235 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Really liked what I've read of your story so far. I love how Urahara just suddenly appears out of nowhere and jump into the middle of conversation between Ichigo and Chad, makes me chuckle every time.
Miku Alli chapter 28 . 3/19/2011
This story is so well written. Even though i've never heard of Hana Yori Dango, I will probably check it out now. I love how slow you made their relationship progress, and I love almost everything about this story. After spending hours catching up with it, I can sure say it was well worth it. Excited for the epilogue, and am hoping that Rukia and Ichigo get their happy ending. One word describes this story, which is amazing. Going into my favorites.
ichirukitard chapter 28 . 3/19/2011
Welcome back! You have no idea how happy I am to see you updated this story. Let just say that you brought out the same joyful feelings in me similar to when I found out that my favorite authors' new books are coming out soon. That's how happy you make me feel right now. XD

I got to say that once again, you didn't dissapoint me. I loved this chapter to pieces! Despite your long absent, you still are an amazing writer. Like all the previous chapters, this one was well written as well. Maybe one or two errors but nothing big. I just love how you write.

Gosh thank you for letting Ichigo win the cash prize. I was so sorry to see him lose, but winning the money, make me feel better and happy for him. You know he surely needed that. Lol. Also, it was so sweet of Rukia to paid the debt for him. Man I love my Rukia! XD I'm only allow Ichigo to take her from me and no others. Lol.

This chapter was pretty bittersweet for our lovebirds. I got a lump in my throat while reading the few last paragraphs. Their scene at the airport was so sweet and sad. I loved the promise ring gift that Rukia gave to Ichigo. Hmmm... Will we see a wedding between them in the future since Ichigo mentioned that he will do the same for Rukia back? I hope so. XD All in all, loved the hugging, the kissing, and the confession. Yup, they surely are destined to be together as soulmate. Ichiruki ftw! :D

OMG, an epilogue and sequel? *jumping around like crazy* Please accept a hug and a kiss from me to

you. XD You made me happy once again. I so cannot wait for more of this delicious story. Btw, thanks for the reply, and your welcome. It made me happy to know that you loved my reviews. Well, until then...take care. : )
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »