Reviews for Shinigami Over Flowers
ichirukitard chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
first i would like to comment on ch.5 since i couldn't do that in the last chapter for the reason that i accidentally review ch.1 in ch.5 comment review box earlier. well, i just want to say that i loved how that chapter ended with ichigo kissing rukia. it was even more cuter to know that the kiss was both of them first kiss. i found that really cute and sweet. also, it's nice that you make orihime liking ishida instead of ichigo. i could stand having ichigo liking her for now since i know that later he will fall in love with rukia.

ok this one is for ch.6. i loved how urahara teased ichigo about the kiss. i especially loved this quote: "It's been sealed with a kiss that fate will bring you two together!" yup, ichigo and rukia are fated to be together. i hope ichigo will stop liking orihime soon. oh, what's up with hanatarou? does he like rukia or something? well, i'm glad that next chapter will have more ichigo and rukia interaction. also cannot wait to read more on kaien and byakuya. :)
ichirukitard chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
oh my, i didn't think that rukia kidnapped ichigo just to pamper him instead of beating him up. this was unexpected for me but i loved this turnaround more though. i could sense that she starting to like ichigo more and more now. i thought it was sweet of her to buy him a new mp3 i can understand her side somewhat though. she is like a modern princess where everyone either kiss up to her or afraid of her. ichigo on the other hand is different. i guess for rukia, she finally found someone that she could enjoy being with without having him to be scared of her or always agreeing with her all the time. i watched/read some storyline with the girl like rukia who falls in love with a guy like ichigo. i love those kind of story. i cannot wait until ichigo will see her true side and start to fall for her too. btw, i thought it was cute that of all the room ichigo could've ended up in, he found himself in rukia's room

hahaha...i couldn't believe that he told her that he's a virgin, and rukia and orihime's reactions make me lol.

like before, awesome chapter and awesome writing once again!
ichirukitard chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
haha...ichigo's dad is so funny. i have a feeling that what isshin said to his son about the girl problem thing will eventually come true.

awww...i felt bad for ichigo for getting abducted twice. one by those students and now by those men in black. i'm guessing they will take him to rukia. i cannot wait to see what she has store for him. i'm glad on the other hand that orihime helped ichigo. i wonder if you will make her love him in here. anyways, love each chapter more and more. all the characters are in character or not too ooc. i got nothing bad to say about your writing since it's wonderful and great like the previous ones. you surely have a talent for writing.
ichirukitard chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
omg i think i'm falling deeply in love with your story despite i only just finished reading up to ch.2. lol. i loved the part where ichigo and rukia met. gosh that was so intense! i'm happy to see that ichigo wasn't afraid of her. i loved when he declared war with her. haha...here comes ichigo vs rukia! i couldn't believe that she destroyed ichigo's mp3 player since we all knew how much work his father put in to buy it for him. i really loved how you make ichigo study hard and not goofing off because of how hard his family work to pay off his tuition. loved the family love! also, i loved all the characters so far especially ichigo and rukia (despite her being bad and bitchy and all). i also enjoyed ichigo's friendship with hinataro. now i cannot wait to see what rukia will do to ichigo, and how ichigo will stand up to her and the S4. love this story and your writing once more is fantastic.

btw, i just noticed that my ch.1 review ended up showing as ch.5 review. i guess i must've clicked something wrong. oh well, but i'm glad that i guess it right that ichigo and rukia will hate each other when they meet. lol.
ichirukitard chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Hi there! this is my first time reading your story, and i'm glad that i did because it seems like an awesome story so far. i never watched Hana Yori Dango before so this story is new and refreshing for me. i liked the plot and the characters so far. i cannot wait to see ichigo and rukia first meeting. i bet they will hate each other before liking each other. i'm going to take a guess here and say that ichigo will be the man that won't give in to her bossy attitude. him not afraid of her will be one of the biggest reasons for her to fall in love with him. i like those kind of story, so i cannot wait to read more. btw, your writing is great!
LinG08 chapter 27 . 1/3/2011
loving it btw, eventhough i'm ranting in my past review..and btw are you going on a sequel? i know you will *wink...
LinG08 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
hmmmm, i'm on 16 chapter now but i'm quite sad that this story is just pretty the same plot with the HYD, just the characters name change here...Since i've known Hana Yori Dango ( i would say took my teen golden years ) i'm been a fan quickly, the tough rich stubborn heroine falls in love with a commoner -a tough ,dignified hero,and hence their relationship will likely be indulged due to misunderstandings, rivals, family..yeah i know all about it, so i must say the story is predictable, hence i shall continue to witness their predicament..urgh, ranting too much i guess..

BTW why you make our beloved Byakuya as the Domyouji's mother? he is way too nice and hot ahem..(pout sad face)
BowTies13 chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
SO AWESOME!

How did you come up with those trials! They were BRILLIANT!
Kittens Hellfire chapter 27 . 12/31/2010
NOOOOOOO! Rukia cant marry Ashido even if he is hot
dethangelx chapter 27 . 12/31/2010
Wah! I remember watching HYD, and I was really so disappointed that Makino didn't win the contest.. And then Tsukasa had to tell her the bad news. Ahhh.. Well, it's been nice reading your fic so far.. Wish you the best! Happy New Year!
XxKasumiAmuxX chapter 27 . 12/31/2010

...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME HAH! HHAAAAHHH! D: IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR I'D BE SOOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW! SO INSTEAD OF BEING ANGRY AT YOU I'M TAKING IT OUT ON MY LITTLE BROTHER! RRAWWWRR! CURSE YOU ASHIDO! ARGH! . Oh well, RUKIA STILL BELIEVES IN HIM DX DAMN ITTTT! -sniffs-

And I like how you made Ichigo down to earth, that is SOOO what Ichigo would do in a situation like that xDDD But I guess that's what makes him so loveable, neh? x3 And about chapter 423:

Ok, I'm usually not allowed on the computer on weekdays, so when my mum wasn't looking and she was in her room I quickly grabbed my iPhone and went onto the net and quickly just started reading and my mum was coming soon and I quickly just skipped to the end since at the beginning was no ichigo and rukia and the others and stuff so I skipped to page 19 and all of a sudden, BAM! RUKIA'S DISAPPEARING FROM ICHIGO! I was like, "WAIT WAIT WAIT Wait wait WHAT?" And I quickly went back a few pages and read what was happening and my face was like that -points to face which has a total What the hell... expression- and my mum came walking in and she was like, "What's wrong with you?" and I was like, "I just found out that my life no longer has any meaning for the next few months and she was like, "AAHHHHH... That's nice to know." and she walked away. And for the rest of the day I was even sadder than Kira. Anyways, AWESOME CHAPTER! KEEP IT UP! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :D
iAD chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
3 Yay,another good ,HAPPY NEW YEAR!XDDD
iAD chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I'm starting to remember this due to the fct that I watched boys over flowers FIVE years for the flashbacks!
iAD chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
333 I like it so ,nice call on making Bleach into Hana Yori Dango.I was planing to mkae one myself but on another topic *COUGH*KINGDOM HEARTS *COUGH* But,is didn't seem to you 3
iAD chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Yay a BOys over flowers fanfic!XD
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »