Reviews for Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Lunar chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
SSSuuuupppeeerr bothe this and the one before it... keep up the good work..
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwn i love it sooo much its cute ending for both hehe
Silvamaru chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
oooooooooooooooooooo i love this story... i love the sequellllll i have a big huge shuichi smile on my face right now lol great story... now im checking your others ones out too...
TheMrsBrightside chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
i always keep reading this story... i loved it so much... thank you :)
Creepy on the Internet chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
Fantastic! _
Creepy on the Internet chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Your writing is excellent! Descriptive and with a good plot; I loved Look Around. :)

One thing: You may want to try to avoid switching point-of-view so abruptly. Going from third person to Shuichi's POV threw me off for a moment there. Just a suggestion, it's still a great story!
vickay chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
poor shu gets raped all the time, the wee critter! Really good story ! Believable and realistuc, i do think Kaori deserves his had chopped off ( both of the preferably) however I do recognise that if Eiri kept kicking everybody's asses he would end up in jail :P!
Lt-Tomoe87 chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
What a nice ending _ I hope you write some more stories O
Ice-Midnight chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
I really do love this story, and how there are always new updates whenever i log in, i thank-you very much and thought it was time to leave a review.
slobrain chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
cool...thanks for the frequent updates
the-bunnys-echo chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Love all the great chapters you have given so far. Poor Shuichi, but it had to be done. Thanks for all the wonderful chapters, cannot wait for more.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
please make more chapters i love this story it like wow poor shu to be attacked like that from someone he trusted must hurt Eiri better kill that guy i never liked the guy from the start

well i hope eiri kills that guy

until next chapter see ya
lelalemon chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Omg, poor Shu ( But it was so nessisary.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
whoa someones getting a bit possive come on Yuki just beat the crap out of the guy and get your Shu-chan back
lelalemon chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Omg! I can't beleive Yuki didn't kill him! Very good, please continue.