Reviews for How Could This Happen To Me
onetreehill chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Cab you pleasee write the next chapter ! Its so good I dont want it to end !
GottaluvNaley chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
I just found this AMAZING story

I really hope you can find the time to write again

So Please Update
L.E.SCOTT chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
HAHA CAN YOU JUMP THE SHARK!
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I really wanted to like this story but I just couldn't, I'm sorry. You need to proofread your writing and try not to rush your story. Also try to not have them use each other's names so often, they know who they are without saying their names twice in one speaking part. The characters are also very AU and it's just all over the place. Invest in a beta. Good luck!
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
So whats next...when is the next chapter coming out
eternalLove59 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
So great story! Hated Lucas for a while but he's sorta managed to make me hate him lesser. Looking forward to seeing a new chapter soon...please update when possible.
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ooh what an interesting start. I myself am a bit mad at Lucas and Peyton for how selfish they were not caring about anyone but themselves. Looking forward ti reading the rest.
dreamkent chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Whew...this story is nearly 4 years old and only has 5 chapters? You must be a busy bee...lol

I have to admit as a fellow author...my emotions just like the characters were ALL over the place...I felt like everything was happening sooo fast...Lucas loves Peyton, Lucas hates Peyton, Brooke hates Lucas, Brooke loves Lucas. Lucas wants to marry Peyton and then he is jealous of Dave with Brooke...all over the place...but I guess all those feelings boil down to in the end Brooke and Lucas are doing what is right by their babies...

whew...like I said all over the place...but I like this story a lot. I am going to subscribe to it and see where it goes! Updates soon please!
chloe mcculloch chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
great fanfic, hope you update soon! xx
lola1701 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Can't wait for the next update!
bookfreak25 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
I Love this story I absolutely love Brooke and Lucas together and hate peyton i like how you are showing the strength Brooke has in dealing with everything thrown at her and she seems to be getting stronger especially now with her friends and family around her i can't wait for the next chapter and see who else makes a surprise visit and the babies yay Brooke is having twins

Please Update Soon :)
craxygirl54 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Ahhh you updated! BL is getting there I can feel it! I can't wait for more please update soon!
ExTaCy925 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Update soon plezzz
Extra0rdinary chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I am so glad Lucas is not going to be like Dan. I really believe he will take care of Brooke and his children. And I hate Peyton for doing that to Brooke. Somebody needs to do something about her. Update soon.
bjq chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Soooooooooooooooooooo much for this AWESOME AMAZING FABULOUS STORY! can't wait to read alot more. Please don't make me wait so long. LOL