Reviews for Whispers of Memory
yop chapter 12 . 1/15
me gusta mucho tu fic, estaba tratando de evitarlo porque creia que seria muy deprimente pero la verdad que me gusto, amo esta pareja
ra7matigorti2 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
xDD this reminds of when jiraiya showed them the scar I had to watch the scene several times just to check tsunade's reaction
ra7matigorti2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Only read the first chapter and I'm already in love with this fabric
random chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Keep it going! :P
SammyQuill chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet.
SammyQuill chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Aww, another sweet one. And I loved that bit about Anko getting one in over Orochimaru. XD
SammyQuill chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
Aw Poor Tsunade. *hugs her* Well, she'll be happy to know her Baka will never be mad at his Hime - even if she did almost kill him.
SammyQuill chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
Aw! I know I sound like a parrot but your writing is so adorably sweet. The make me realize again and again why I love Jiraiya/Tsunade so much. *happy, contented sigh*
SammyQuill chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
*GIGGLES*

Seriously, this made me laugh so much. And I love your last lines, they always finish off the endings so beautifully. LMAO, really well done. :)
SammyQuill chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
LMAO! This is adorable! the only think better would be for someone to find the Hokage playing tonsil hockey with the Toad Sage on the Hokage's desk. XD
SammyQuill chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
You have a knack for writing really sweet stuff. :) I'm loving reading through them. :)
SammyQuill chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Oh this is really sweet. I love the last line! *melts*
SammyQuill chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Aw *happy sigh* this is sweet. I hate kishi for killing Jiraiya-sama.
lovesrainscent chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
Once again excellent! It's hysterical that she's the one who actually put him right where he wanted her. Cute!
ANBUShizuka chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
I haven't been able to review yet...I don't think. I can't quite remember. However, this is amazing!Really it is! I love this story SO much. Great job!