Reviews for A Christmas Guardian I: Watcher in the Shadows
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hm it seems that Severus has a bee in his bonnet, and just maybe, Ron can actually appreciate what he has, instead of longing for what is imagined. Excellent one shot.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
this sounds good
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Just so neat & very as you said in this here fic. Written goodly also :)
ave chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
i loved this

cool fic
onoudint chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i like it. thanks for the great read. :)
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aw this was so sad but you did an amazing job writing it! I wish you would continue this! Or make a sequal!
Severus Addicted chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
wow this is absolutely brilliant! pretty please update soon? I cant wait to see what Sevvie is going to do with all this information and everything. I see you havent updated in a while and i certainly hope you do soon as this is absolutely wonderful! PLEASE UPDATE! I BEG OF YOU!

~Severus Addicted
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Just found you boi page after you reviewed my story. This was a lovely little piece.

I can just see the wheels turning in Sev's brain. KimSpiritTalks is also one of my regulare reviewers.

~LesleY~
always emotional chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
loved it hope to see more to it
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Awesome!
jadedragon36 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
loved this, i think it is a good first chapter wink wink hint hint
PandoraSilk chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aw really nice, and I also read The Apology over at P & S. These two SHORT stories would really make the basis for two really good longer length versions. Just reading those short stories, makes you want more.
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I like this one shot, but I wish it wasn't a one shot. AUs rock, especially in the early years. )
Vi chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
me likey, are you going to write a follow up for this?
Tribblelet chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
OH, you set up this little fiction brilliantly. So many places you could go with this. Adding it to my story alert. Even if it's only 2 chapters long.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »