Reviews for PM Depth of Meaning
sometimes the ending have a second meaning.
it seems we never get to the "i do's"
Murphycat chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I still adore this story, no matter how many times I read it!
I would also adore a sequel, very romantic one.
StateOfFranklin chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is such a beautiful story! I loved it!
Pam Ryan chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is a wonderful wonderful story. Thanks so much
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Beautifully done
Charla Haley chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Just lovely! Thank you!
EastEnder chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Dear MarMar1

Thank you for that lovely story surreounding the black pearls. You really caught "the moment". Unfortunately although I have been a Perry Mason fan since the original episode in 1957 I have never seen TCOT Restless Romeo in its entirety. I have seen the black pearl scene on YouTube but without the dialogue and I would love to know just what Perry says to Della when he gives her the pearls. Can anyone help please.
Sylvia
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
O romance!
bibliophile tropicale chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hi MarMar,

I'm new to this fan fiction stuff, but I'm ancient when it comes to Perry & Della. I enjoyed your story very much. If you'd like to communicate my address is . The black pearls in question were not in the script. I have the script for that episode and it called for a gold necklace. The pearls and the part where they grew up were added by Burr. I've always felt that was an incredibily sensuous scene. Their voices, how she leans back into his arms and turns her face to his, WOW. Thanks for writing more about this episode.
landslide chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Squealing with delight right now! Very nice. I loved it and i am hoping to read more by you - i think you really captured their characters.
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That was beautiful. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
marcho chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Once again, you've brought out how much Perry and Della mean to one another. I always thought the movie could have continued this scene a little. I love the way you completed the story.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
that was great beautiful in fact- but i can NOT for the life of me figure out why della would not marry perry- i have read tons of fanfics i which they depict it as perry wanting to amrry and della resisting- but never seem to go into a real good explaination why she would do this- so IF you are looking for another topic for a new fanfic- maybe you could let della explain it to us as she expalins it to perry- teehee- wink wink
murphycat chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Beautiful story. Loved it.