Reviews for Prodigal
silver woman chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
LOL i can already imagine harry's face when draco told him about the no pants day ahahaha

i love how you make draco so funny here. and how the two of them fight as if they were only in hogwarts rather than in malfoy manor... the atmosphere... the lines and combacks... very funny
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was absolutely amazing, and I quite honestly don't understand why hardly anyone has reviewed. o.o It may very well be the best one-shot in general that I've ever read so far. It's a perfect conception of Draco in this scenario, and for Harry as well. I really love your talent of keeping them in character no matter what the pairing or the plot may be. (: The ending was brilliant, though it really makes me want you to write a sequel, if not a full fledged prequel/epilogue (if you haven't already).
Ondageist13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I liked it. Original enough to stand out, but familiar enough to make sense :p YAY!
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
woah...that was really good and incredibly well written. you did a profound job at writing draco. i've never read a fanficion like this before and i freaking loved it!

i also can't see how it's possible for there not to be more. there needs to be more. i just loved this story so much and even though the ending had a great effect, the fanfiction junky in me would love some aftermath chapters.

you did a great job. i think it's the best indepth draco i've ever read. keep it up :)
Moretta chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow.

That was the best story I've read for ages. It had everything: a brilliant plot, very good writing, in-character characters (as redundant as that sounds) and it made me think.

Well done.

Moretta
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Only 1 review? My God.

This story was...breathtaking. I can't even describe it. You wrote Malfoy and Harry so perfectly - Malfoy's sarcasm and confused thoughts, and Harry's defiance. The choppier scenes were great for the atmosphere of the story, and added the right amount of angst. The last two lines of the story were also fantastic, and just a wonderful ending. You are truly a very talented author! Well done!
dawnallergic chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
What a powerful oneshot! You did a great job.