Reviews for The Joys of Reading
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 4/21
OMG that was too good! I love the fact that grimm is reading as they started doing it, cute and sexy! and the blush! HNNGGG
Meee chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
that last line... whos the one being tied; gin or aizen?
madison eldridge chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
jijfhgg3e h83y
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wonderfully wonderful. It was hilarious! So many parts I burst out giggling like mad. I adore this piece!
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
LOOOL I love this fic so much. It made my day and I can't stop laughing at the thought of Aizen and Nnoitra dancing in tutus accompanied by Tchaikovsky's piece! BRILLIANT! And #( & Ulquiorra you sexy beast! So fucking sexyyy *drools* 'you can't rape the willing' love that bro! Amazing! Maybe next time Grimmjow would be the one raping Ulqui *winks*. And btw the ending is perfect! I am feeling like a perv XD
yoruichi.r.shihouin chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
love this book!i really hope you make the sequel
Kara kun chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Please make a part two
yaoi lover forever chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Funny. Romantic. Funny. Hilarious.

You, my good man (or woman), are a genius. Not like those freaken perverted 900 word fics made by 15 year olds high on sugar at 3:00 in the morning (no offense to anyone). This one even had a plot. I guess.

So please please please please please make another chapter soon! The taco of hueco mundo commands you!

I give this fic love and a nose bleed. :~)
Darling-Corinna chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
well done!

very hot, funny, full of ridiculous fun~

i loved it. thank you for writing this.
Pikuni Kon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
l 3 it
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
(O.O)

I feel like a pervert... Hilarious fic, it was almost hard to read, I felt embarrassed.
LittleCatLover chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
lol awesome ;D
Akimi Kaede chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Absolutely fantastically genius. I almost died laughing! My favorite parts were:

Although the sight of Aizen incredibly absorbed in the affairs of an English Baron with the milkman's daughter gave the Espada nightmares for quite a while. Grimmjow had to bash his head against a wall to get rid of the memory of Aizen screaming in the throne room, "Alexander you damned prick! Why did you choose Eleanor? The incredibly hot and sexy William is more for you! I want hot gay sex, is that so wrong?" And without warning, there was a large hole in the middle of the throne room, a low-grade cero courtesy of the fuming Aizen.

(Because this so how i picture Aizen. I can even picture him doing it... XD)

and this!

They even found the books in Braille format for Tousen!

(just because i can picture Tousen with a book, sliding his fingers over it, and being all like, "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" and then continuing like, "AWW.. SHE DID!" XD)

LOL. This was epic!
Kit Fox94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Gyaaaaaah haha ahahahahahahahaha! Oh my freaking god, that was hilarious! And hot! Nice on ya! Pffft. *passes out from laughing too much*
uous chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
The thought of a sequel to this story pleases me. I will admit a love for romance novels, and while reading this story, I couldn't stop myself from giggling like mad, earning me a look from my husband that clearly said he thought I had fallen off the deep end.