Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
Julie chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Oooh, what kind of cookie?

Seriously, though, this is excellent. I have never understood why people blame the ones who punish them when it was their own actions that caused the punishment in the first place.
Authorunable chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
BEST ADAM-12 FIC EVER!
ADAM-12 4EVER chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
I have read this fic about a dozen times, literally, and can't get enough of it you need to write more I love Adam-12! Oh and we could use a ton of EMERGENCY / ADAM-12 crossovers please. Your fic here is amazing I just love Jim and Pete, especially Jim!
literary1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
:'( heart wrenching story! Oh my goodness! *sigh* but I liked it anyway :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
This is my favorite story on the entire fanfiction network!(and I like a lot of different tv shows,books,movies and ect.)
Mina64 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Hi! Fantastic story and great ending! Definitely do more Jim stories! However, I love'em both!
Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
We need more fics about Jim!
Marty chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Man you were really, really vivid with torturing Jim and kinda left Pete like a back ground character.

Why? What prompted you to do that?
SaraiEsq chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
This was excellent! Thank you!
Wynjara chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Ah, some lovely, satisfying traumaImeanstory... I'm a messed up person, aren't I, that this is my favorite type of story? Anyway, absolutely fantastic.
Adam-12 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is my absolute favorite ADAM-12 fanfic ever. ADAM-12 is my favorite tv show(and no, i'm not even past 15 so i'm not an old fan. No disrespct intended to my seniors.)I just love how you show the bond that Reed and Malloy have without turning it into some disgusting slash. Plus I really love how you kind of make Jim the hero in a way. Come on, who dosn't like seeing there favorite character get beat up, killed and sort of come back to life. I really wish that there were more fics that were about Jim (as long as there good ones).
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
THIS IS THE BEST ADAM-12 STORY EVER THANK YOU MOST EXELLENT :-)
Freedom4America4ever chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
oh this is good, good, good! I know i'm evil but i just love it when my boys are in pain. (meaning jim and ) This would have made an amazing ep!
Cutter12 chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Very angsty. The way I love to read these stories. Thanks for writing.
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was a very well thought out story! It's really fun to discover that people still remember this show and are keeping it's memory alive. I'm sure that this gives my age away, but this was one of my favorite shows (along with Emergency)when I was younger!