Reviews for Rising Star
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
I prefer MxS more than MxT but please updatee it's been 3 and a half years since you updated and you left us with a cliff hanger so please update faster.
Nornichica chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
LOL. I think Nakatsu and Mizuki's friend, Julia, would be a really cute couple as well.
Nornichica chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
Best Hana-Kimi story on this site! xD I wish you would start updating again, it's been nearly 3 years now o_0

Oh, and Uhhh defiantly Mizuki x Sano forever! :3
MIZUKISANO4EVER chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
MxS!
AAJL chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
lol i'm reviewing at such a late time... but...

MxS MxS MxS MxS MxS MxS MxS MxS MxS!

(sorry, but i'm such a BIG Mizuki x Sano fan 3
paigeydoll chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Hey great story. I can't wait for more. Sano and mizuki are so cute! I do like takuto as well though - he makes life interesting.
NaruNaruChan chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Takuto and Mizuki
Random Name chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
Mizuki and Takuto _
Bonjour chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
Takuto and Mizuki!
Kawamura Mieko chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
nice one...! i can't wait until your next update comes... the story becomes interesting every chapter... hehehehe... :)
charli-luv chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Update soon! :) I love the way your story has been going, so... keep it up! The name "Takuto" reminds me of Takuto in Full Moon Wo Sagashite... which I love... so it's interesting when I read this :)
Annika the Merciful chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
Hey, I am so glad that you could update, I've been wondering what was going to happen. I like how you ended it and how you are developing the plot as well as the characters. You're writing as improve quite a bit over the 10 chapters and you are getting much better. I enjoy reading the chapters and can see you working very hard.

Honestly in my opinion about who Mizuki should end up with, I think she should end up with Sano, but not without having given him up first. A lot of times in life we don't realise how much we love someone and mean to them until they are gone.

I think if you created a situation where Mizuki left Sano because she couldn't handle not seeing him consistently, went to Takuto because he was there for her. Or have something go wrong, Sano get mad at Mizuki and have him leave her because he isn't thinking straight. Allow Takatsu to come in and help her heal, they get close and come together.

Or for the first idea allow that for a time and make Sano realise how much he needs her and misses her and wants her in his life. Everything in life that is precious is worth fighting for. Make him fight for her, and not easily too. That's just an idea...I think it'd be interesting either that, or have Nakatsu come in and something happen with Nakatsu and Mizuki, that would be interesting as well.

Alright, well, I think you probably are tired of my opinions, so keep writing please.

Thanks,

Annika
im.random.cuz.im.kewl.that.way chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
Update! (please) Takuto! XD
Aminde chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
WOO! Great story..like seriously. I am in love with it! And I want Nakatsu&Maki pairing! (Just kidding but not really) Between Sano and Takuto, I definitely am supporting SxM!

Keep up the amazing, super, awesome work :)
hi-o chapter 10 . 5/20/2010