Reviews for Not too long ago
I'm BEGGING u to update! I love this story!
Pls continue!
I would love to know what happens next :)
Please continue this story! I would love to find out what happened
star chapter 8 . 7/6
please finish this fanfic because this is awsome and what going to happen with the two cosecant and ruka?
Lexie Hamilton chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Kaname kruan I would like to be spanked by you because I been a bad girl like being mean to my family and my friends and my teachers so that's why I need a spanking from you so bad that I can be a good girl and not a bad girl. I will not talk back and I will say yes sir and no sir if it is need in the spanking I will be a good little girl for you lord kaname. kaname I would love to be in the night class with you and the other vampires to.
Lexie Hamilton chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I would like to get spanked by Lord Kaname
TheHallowedAngel chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I have never seen so many ships in one fan fiction! This has go to be one of the best fan fictions I have ever read!
JessHRMikaelson chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Please update this! Please xx
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
''you bought a star in sky at night...''
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I am so loving his punishment and the upcoming understanding!
SorecroressGoddess chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Stupid Kain
-shakes head-
Hurry with the next chapters!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Aaahhh... Kain you obtuse vampire! Hanabusa finally made up his mind! Shiki! Shiki and Ichijo? Will there be a threesome between Kaname, Ichijo and Shiki? That would be amusing. It's interesting how you paired the characters! Zero and Yuuki... Really now? Kain didn't stop Hana-chan from kissing him! In the whole dance floor! I like the hetero KainLuka but when it goes against AkatsukiHanabusa it doesn't stand a chance! DX Do continue!
CapriciousUke chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
What! He's going after Ruka?
CapriciousUke chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Wait, he kisses Aidou but he likes Takuma? Or he just kissed Aidou because Aidou reminded him of Takuma because they looked alike?
CapriciousUke chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
"I too, know the pain of unrequited love."

Whoa, I did not see THAT coming!