Reviews for A Princess in an All Boys School
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Great story please I wish you'd carry on!
HinataRevolution123 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
HAHAHA I love it
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
m I think that mite be akwierd but it is a good story.
HikariYamino chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Kyaahh! Bwahahaha! I'm getting so excited! Can't wait for the nx chap!
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Busted! Please keep going!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Can't those bone-heads tell by her voice and name that she's a girl? Idiots!
fried ryce chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
This story is really funny. One of the few good cross-dressing highschool fics... I hope you update soon. I'll be looking forward to reading more especially on how Hinata develops as a stronger, more confident character.

yummy,

fried ryce
MelodySincerelySong chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
This story is really funny! Please continue! Its KILLING me here! I wanna know what happens next! Please don't leave me hanging!
muppyiscool chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
OMG! HAHAHA! UPDATE!
Dorky-Rae chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
O.O naruto's gonna figure it out! Ah He'll be the only one who knows and will help her as she trains to be the head of the Huuga family, and they will eventually fall in love. :) Some helpful advice, you might want to go back and change Hinata's name for when she's a "boy" because her real name is WAY too girly. Try something ... I dunno ... Atanih (Hinata backwards) or Hinato or something. Anyway keep up the good work!
melabae chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
“No use, Naruto. I think her soul has already passed.” Kiba said mournfully, wiping the sides of his eyes with a tissue.

“Y-Y-You g-g-g-guys how could you be so c-c-calm?”

“Ah! She’s alive again.”

Um they think she's a guy.

Just pointing that out.

Love the story otherwise
vash3055 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
good
lil.ramen.lover chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
LMAO!

Omg! How is Hinata gonna get out of this one?
muppyiscool chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
OMG! This is so funny! PLease update soon!
piratequeen11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is really good! I am surprised that Neji would go so low to do a swimming contest. I'm dieing to know what happens!

Danielle

p.s. drop the story and you die